Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Corey Goode CLE 2017 Presentation: ETs and Inner Earth beings | COMPLETE Transcript and Images


(Stillness in the Storm Editor) The following is a complete transcript along with image slides from Corey Goode's Consciousness Life Expo talk from 2017.


- Justin

Related CLE 2017 Notes

Related Corey Goode and David Wilcock CLE 2017 Videos - Secret Space Programs, ETs, Military Projects, Cosmic Changes, and more  

Source - Sphere Being Alliance

by Staff Writer, April 4th, 2017

Roger Richards: My name's Roger Richards. I serve currently as a producer for a project that we are going to be introducing tonight.

About two years ago, I heard the Blue Avian message for the first time. It hit me directly in the heart. Anybody else have a similar experience?


I think all of us are being brought together right now for various reasons, and the world is coming to the place where we're being brought up in a higher vibration.

And Corey here, you know, you're at the front line of that, man. And he was tasked to bring the message of the Blue Avians to a larger audience.

And it was probably about four months ago when he came to me with this idea for a comic book. How do you get this information to the people that are shut down, the people that are locked up? How many of you have family members that you would love to introduce this to, but have no way of doing that?

When Corey said “comic book” at first, I kind of was like, “What?” And then I thought about it and it makes sense.




Comic books have been used going back to World War II as far as a way of disseminating information. The images, the combination of simple text with images, very much like an infographic, it lands and it plants those seeds in the subconscious.

Corey's been avid about trying to find a way that is an all ages platform for this message to go out. So as he talked to me more and more, this developed.

And then lots of people started coming on board. We now have a very large team of creative individuals and what we're going to play for you tonight is the launch of the trailer here for “Sphere Being Alliance Return of the Guardians”.

Welcome, everyone. Enjoy the evening. [Applause]

(Trailer: “Sphere Being Alliance Return of the Guardians”)

https://youtu.be/IezdwInX72A



Jimmy Church: Holy crap! Right? [Applause] I'll just say it now, I'm Jimmy Church. I'm here to introduce Corey. Fade-to-Black, Coast to Coast AM,

Are you guys all believers? [Applause]

I'm so humbled to introduce Corey. I've done this a lot over the last year, introducing Corey and David, and you guys know all that, so, yeah, here I am. No big deal.

But you know what? Everybody wave at me. [Jimmy takes a photo of the audience waving.] That's for Corey, all right?

All right, I'm going to keep this . . . We're all here to hang out with Corey, so I'm going to keep this very brief. I do want to say this. Every time that I introduce Corey, or I bring him on the show, or we're doing interviews, I say the same thing, and I really mean this.

I get emails. I get comments. Everybody knows about Corey, myself and David relationship. You guys all get that. You've all heard the interviews, right? Okay. All right. All right.

Everybody says, “Why don't they talk more? Why aren't we getting information? Why don't they talk more?” Right? And I'm like, “That's all they do!”

Right? That's all they do is the writing, the website presence, the YouTube, Fade-to-Black. They would be on Fade-to-Black or Coast to Coast every week. I have to book other guests. I do.

But I would do that. They are right there.

Corey, am I wrong in saying that? Can I shut you up? Say, “No!”

That's what he wants to do. That's what he's here to do today. I'm so excited. Please listen to everything that he has to say. It's not about to question things or to have judgment.

It's to collect information and share that knowledge with your friends.

We are at the brink of things. Can you guys feel this? No longer are we the strange group, man. It's the rest of the world that's trippin'. [Applause] Am I right? [Applause]

I'm going to say this right now, and I mean this. I want to introduce my good friend to you, Mr. Corey Goode. Corey, get on up here. [Applause]




Corey Goode: Thank you! [Corey notices a bird feather on the stage and picks it up and holds it up for everyone to see.] Is this a sign? [Laughter]

Well, thank you for joining me. I appreciate everyone that is live streaming at home joining me as well.

First of all, I'd like to thank Roger and Rene for putting all this together for me. It's outstanding. Thank you. [Applause]

Most of you have heard my story, and I'm going to go over it again. So a lot of this you've already heard, but you have some eye candy to go with it this time.

When I was about the age of six, I was pulled into a program that we refer to as the MILAB program.

They identified me through standardized testing originally.


Come to find out, my family has been a part of a multi-generational experiment as well, going back to World War II when my grandfather took part in Operation Whitecoat.

CONTINUE READING @ spherebeingalliance.com
_________________________
Stillness in the Storm Editor's note: Did you find a spelling error or grammar mistake? Do you think this article needs a correction or update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at sitsshow@gmail.com with the error, headline and urlThank you for reading.
________



Source:
________________________________________________________________
Question -- What is the goal of this website? Why do we share different sources of information that sometimes conflicts or might even be considered disinformation? 
Answer -- The primary goal of Stillness in the Storm is to help all people become better truth-seekers in a real-time boots-on-the-ground fashion. This is for the purpose of learning to think critically, discovering the truth from within—not just believing things blindly because it came from an "authority" or credible source. Instead of telling you what the truth is, we share information from many sources so that you can discern it for yourself. We focus on teaching you the tools to become your own authority on the truth, gaining self-mastery, sovereignty, and freedom in the process. We want each of you to become your own leaders and masters of personal discernment, and as such, all information should be vetted, analyzed and discerned at a personal level. We also encourage you to discuss your thoughts in the comments section of this site to engage in a group discernment process. 

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." – Aristotle

The opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the views of Stillness in the Storm, the authors who contribute to it, or those who follow it. 

View and Share our Images
Curious about Stillness in the Storm? 
See our About this blog - Contact Us page.

If it was not for the gallant support of readers, we could not devote so much energy into continuing this blog. We greatly appreciate any support you provide!

We hope you benefit from this not-for-profit site 

It takes hours of work every day to maintain, write, edit, research, illustrate and publish this blog. We have been greatly empowered by our search for the truth, and the work of other researchers. We hope our efforts 
to give back, with this website, helps others in gaining 
knowledge, liberation and empowerment.

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; 
not going all the way, and not starting." — Buddha

If you find our work of value, consider making a Contribution.
This website is supported by readers like you. 

[Click on Image below to Contribute]

Support Stillness in the Storm

Sign up for Gaia TV

Sign up for Gaia TV
By signing up through this link you also support SITS