With the emergence of True Disclosure, and several new whistleblowers hitting the scene, the momentum towards full disclosure and an end to the madness which has plagued our world seems to be ever on the horizon.
The following episode is an anniversary special hosted by Wilcock wherein he presents highlights from the past year's interviews.
Unlike other whistleblowers, Goode claims to be actively involved with non-terrestrials, like meeting with the Sphere Being Alliance and SSP Alliance groups, as well as regularly meeting with the inner-Earth Anshar people.
This compilation is an excellent review for those well versed in this story, as well as an introduction to the material for beginners.
While some do not appreciate reviewing past material, I find it helpful for integrating information into a holistic framework of understanding.
Observation is the first step in learning that provides raw data for the second step, contemplation. Here, we compare new information to our existing store of knowledge to gain insight and glean meaning. And finally, once we see how all the pieces fit, we can now act with certainty on what we have come to know, always keeping an eye open for new data to begin the process anew.
Due to the nature of this episode, commentary and analysis will be sparse. However, links to episodes mentioned herein, which contain analyses, have been embedded below.
Next weeks episode will feature a conversation between Wilcock, Goode and a new whistleblower to hit the scene, William Tompkins.
Shem from Discerning The Mystery usually offers an analysis of these episodes as well.
Click here for the previous episode in this series.
For the current catalog of Cosmic Disclosure summaries click here.
Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 have yet to be analyzed, but a transcript of these episodes can be found here.
If you do not already have a Gaia TV subscription and want to support Corey, use this link here: blueavians.com. For translations of Corey's updates go here.
Some of the content covered here can be found on Goode's websites: spherebeingalliance.com and his older blog goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com.
To sign up and watch the episode click here.
Overview of Corey Goode, the Secret Space Program Alliance, and the Sphere Being Alliance:
Corey Goode is a Secret Space Program (SSP) insider and whistleblower that began disclosing information in 2009 under the pseudonym GoodETxSG. In 2014, he started revealing a great deal more information in an effort to prepare humanity for what he calls data dumps, set to occur at an opportune moment in the future. Much of the information he provides comes from Smart Glass Pads, iPad-like devices supplied to SSP personnel for information dissemination purposes. This will be a groundbreaking event, revealing the totality of Earth's history and the activities of the Cabal which will ultimately lead to a truth and reconciliation style tribunal to hold criminal elements accountable for wrongdoing. Additionally, the SSP Alliance intends on releasing all of the hidden technology to the people in preparation for a Star Trek-type golden age civilization.
According to Goode, the Cabal or the secret Earth government and their syndicates (as termed by the SSP Alliance) have enslaved humanity under a false paradigm of a technological advancement, while secretly developing incredible technology (a Star Trek level of advancement) used to colonize the solar system and beyond, engaging in trade with thousands of extraterrestrial races.
Space programs have been developed in secret all throughout Earth's history, and in many cases, groups broke away from the main culture forming what is called a Breakaway Civilization. Some of these civilizations have existed in secret, on Earth and beyond for, thousands of years. The Agartha Network is one such group that claims to be the original human race. It was this group in addition to the Draco Alliance, that made contact with a secret German space program in the early 20th Century.
In modern times, the Germans were the most advanced of the SSP groups, beginning their efforts in earnest during the early 1920's and 30's. The Americans were also developing a SSP, but were much further behind in technological advances. Later, the American SSPs were infiltrated and taken over by the Germans after the end of World War II. It was after this forced merger that the SSP, under the direction of the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC), expanded into the solar system and beyond, setting up dozens of bases and mining facilities chiefly using slave labor.
In the early 1990's, a faction within the SSP known as Solar Warden slowly began to go against the ICC, allying with a group of highly evolved extraterrestrials known as the Sphere Being Alliance in 2012. Since then, more factions have joined the alliance which is actively working to free humanity on Earth and beyond, known as the SSP Alliance. Despite their good intentions, the SSP Alliance is a group of highly damaged and morally ambiguous individuals, according to Goode, that recognize at some level the need to change the status quo, but are hardly angels.
The Sphere Beings are a group of five extraterrestrial races, one of which is known as the Blue Avians, that arrived in the solar system during the late 1980's. Two of the races remain unrevealed; however, there is also a race of Golden Triangle Head beings and Blue Orb beings made of light. Over the course of 20 years, they began bringing massive spheres into the solar system and surrounding area, some of which are the size of Jupiter. This is in an effort to down-step galactic energy waves, which are slowly changing life as we know it. These spheres are cloaked and not detectable by the surface population of Earth.
According to the Sphere Beings, a massive shift in energetic expression is now occurring in the solar system, as the result of a natural process of consciousness evolution, assisted by our solar system's movement through the galaxy and increasingly coherent energy fields encountered as a result. The Sphere Being Alliance specifically asked for Goode to represent them in SSP Alliance meetings as a Sphere Being Alliance delegate. Presently, the SSP Alliance is negotiating with the remaining cabal aligned programs, as well as innumerable races that have lived in the solar system for millions of years, and even breakaway civilizations once resident on the Earth's surface. The Sphere Beings have erected an energy barrier around the solar system preventing ingress and egress, trapping many of the negatively oriented groups that have been loosely allied with the secret Earth government syndicates for thousands of years. Since this event, the pyramid of power known on Earth known as the Cabal or Illuminati has fallen into disarray, because the Draco Alliance attempted to betray their underlings to the Sphere Beings in an attempt to gain passage out of the solar system and escape the coming justice of the SSP Alliance.
SSP factions encountered many intriguing things as they ventured out into the solar system. Apparently there are remnants of extremely old settlements and technology from what is called the Ancient Builder Race. These beings were incredibly advanced, using a type of consciousness technology that appears to be an inanimate object until activated by a user. They are also responsible for building ancient stargates found on nearly every major body in the solar system. According to the Agarthans, the Sphere Beings are in fact the Ancient Builder Race, although the SSP has yet to confirm this directly from them.
The dark side of the Moon is home to many different groups, including the ICC, the Draco Alliance, the SSP Alliance, the Dark Fleet, and more. The Moon is apparently an artificial object, and has become a neutral zone for all of these groups, which have maintained a peaceful armistice for thousands of years. The Moon serves as an observational outpost for over 60 groups of extraterrestrial races engaged in 22 genetic programs and social experiments on Earth. Some of these programs conflict with each other, yet all of them have influenced Earth's history for millennia.
Related David Wilcock and Corey Goode: History of the Solar System and Secret Space Program - Notes from Consciousness Life Expo 2016
Join us in a celebratory recollection of our journey to explore humanity’s secret history in space. One year ago Corey Goode began sharing his personal experiences within the secret space programs. In this anniversary special, we look back on the highlights of that journey and reflect upon how far we have come in understanding the clandestine efforts to establish thriving human civilizations throughout the cosmos. During this time, many secrets have been revealed as to the extent of the technological buildout of our solar system, the extraterrestrial races which have helped our progress, and the organizations responsible for these advancements.
This presentation was originally webcast July 19, 2016.
Summarized notes will be in black, with my commentary in [green bolded brackets]. Alterations to the transcript for ease of reading will be in [brackets], but the original content of the dialog is always maintained. The images with black letter boxing were captured from this episode on Gaia TV.
Transcript and images courtesy of spherebeingalliance.com. Commentary by Justin Deschamps.
DW = David Wilcock, CG = Corey Goode.
REVIEW OF COSMIC DISCLOSURE:
- DW - All right, it's great to see you. I'm David Wilcock, as I'm sure you already know. And what you're about to witness here is really cool. We have decided to give you a special treat, a life review, if you will, of the last year of “Cosmic Disclosure”, some of the highlights, some of the most impressive, most shocking, most amazing things that came out in the course of my discussions with Corey Goode over the last year. I know you're going to love this. Check it out.
LUNAR OPERATIONS COMMAND:
- DW - Tell us a little bit more about the LOC (Lunar Operations Command). I guess, first of all, what does it look like as you're flying into it?
- CG - Well, you can tell it's been built and added onto quite a bit since the '50s. It's built into the craters and into the rocky area to where it blends in somewhat.
- CG - Some part of it is built into the rock. Very little of it is above ground.
- DW - Oh, okay.
- CG - Most of it, I have not had access to. I have seen a diagram to where it somewhat goes into a bell shape further and further down you go. And I've only had access to the upper levels.
- DW - So even though it's a bell shape, you don't actually see the bell on the surface of the Moon?
- CG - No. It's like looking down at the top of the bell or the tip of a pyramid. You just see the smaller top, or the tip of the iceberg, I guess you would say. The rest is below and spreads out as it goes on.
|Image Source. Iceburg with majority of it's|
mass below the surface of the water.
- DW - If there are this many craft going to and from the LOC, and you say it's on the dark side of the Moon, how could it possibly have been kept secret from us? Couldn't people, with their telescopes, see all the ships coming and going from the Moon?
- CG - People do see that. [The following video was captured by an amateur astronomer in September of 2014. It shows a small craft lifting out of a crater moving towards the dark side of the Moon.]
[In this next amateur video, the presenter, Crow Tripplehorn, does a wonderful job of explaining the difference between a UFO flyby of the lunar surface and a meteor or satellite. By all accounts the object captured is not natural. Skip to the 4 minute mark to watch the flyby.]
[These 2 videos were just a few that I found.]
- CG - There's actually another base on the backside of the Moon that belongs to human beings. It belongs to one of the Secret Space Programs called Dark Fleet that a lot of people see craft coming from. I can give more of the location of that one. If you're looking at the Moon, it's at about the 10:00 position.
Related Cosmic Disclosure Season 4 - Episode 6: The Dark Fleet - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock
- CG - People have filmed and seen flurries and swarms of craft leaving and coming from that area quite a bit, amateur astronomers with video cameras hooked up to their telescopes.
- CG - This is something that has been seen.
- DW - When was the LOC actually built?
- CG - The LOC was built onto an existing Nazi facility that had been built in the latter parts of the '30s and '40s.
- DW - So it goes that far back?
- CG - That far back. Once the industrial might of the United States became involved, they really started putting a lot into it and built it out like crazy. They started really building in earnest in the late '50s on it. The Moon is a very strict zone that is like a giant Switzerland.
- DW - It's strange that you would say that the Moon is this neutral Switzerland type of area because it's right next to the Earth. If it's our moon, shouldn't it be our property and we get to have control over the Moon?
- CG - No.
- DW - It doesn't work that way?
- CG - No. If you've seen the maps of Antarctica, how it's sliced up amongst all the nations, . . .
- DW - Yeah.
- CG - . . . the back of the Moon is that way too. And all these different regions are pretty much owned and inhabited by different ET groups.
- DW - Really?
- CG - And there are some groups that have bad blood or have warred with each other going back many, many, many thousands of years, but they have installations that are just a couple kilometers away from each other.
- And they have been there for many thousands of years in peace. There's some sort of diplomatic agreement about the Moon. There's something very special about the Moon being a very diplomatic neutral zone.
- DW - What is it like when you are in the LOC? Do they have apartments that you can go to once you get inside? Is it just wide open conference rooms and little chairs? What happens when you go inside?
- CG - Well, until recently, I had never been to the VIP area. I had always been to just the area to where they have small, not really apartments, but small little dwellings to where it has two to four bunks. The halls are real narrow.
- You move over to the VIP area, the halls are wider. There's wood paneling on the walls, like cherry wood – nice walls, very upscale. It's a dramatic change when you go from one area to the VIP area.
- DW - Could you wander around and try to find a restricted area, or do you have military escorts that lead you around. How does that work?
- CG - Well, you’re allowed certain areas. There are marks, paint lines, on the floor . . . lines that are a different color that lead to different areas.
- DW - So, if you were red, then you'd just walk, follow the red line to where it leads to?
- CG - Right. And, like I said, I’ve only been . . .The top floor is where most of everything takes place. The next two floors were the medical and some other more advanced medical stuff take place. I have never been further down than those.
- There are some people recently that have been taken on a tour that have gotten to see a lot more than I have. There are some people that are stationed there and work there, but it's more of a way station. People are coming and going from it all the time to go further out into the solar system and beyond to go out to other stations, other bases, to go out to their assigned vessels.
- CG - What I've described as this federation super-council, . . .
- DW - Okay.
- CG - . . . this is a Super Federation made up of other federations, councils, and other different organizations and groups.
- DW - So hence, the word “super”.
- CG - “Confederations”, I've heard used.
- DW - Right.
- CG - And it's kind of like a giant UN of all of these different federations, confederations, councils that come to meet. And there are 40 main groups, with 20 other groups that are there a fair amount of the time, but not all the time.
- Now, these groups are more of the human-looking, human type, and their bases seem to be mainly on the back of the moon and on moons of some of the gas giants, especially Saturn, so much so that there are areas around certain moons of Jupiter and Saturn that our vessels were completely forbidden from going anywhere near. And this is in our own solar system. These areas were off limits.
- DW - Our vessels' meaning your Solar Warden faction?
- CG - The Secret Space Program.
- DW - Right. So whatever faction it was . . .
- CG - All of Earth's Secret Space Programs were not allowed. No Earth space vessels were allowed within a certain distance of these moons. There were 22 genetic programs that were going on.
- DW - What does that mean? What's a genetic program?
- CG - Programs of them mixing their genetics and manipulating our genetics. The information was presented almost as if, going back to the college analogy, there were 22 term papers competing with each other, and each of these genetic experiment programs were presenting their information in that manner.
- They were somewhat competing with each other. They weren't all working . . . They weren't all hand in glove, working together.
- DW - Did this involve these human-looking extraterrestrials . . .
- CG - Yes.
- DW - . . . splicing their DNA with ours, that kind of thing?
- CG - Yes, and manipulating our DNA. There was also a spiritual component. They are very much involved in a part of the experiment. It's not just them experimenting on us. They're a part of this Grand Experiment too.
- DW - Did they have a goal? Why are they doing this? Why do they care?
- CG - That, I do not know. I don't know if they're doing it just because they can, if they're trying to create some sort of super-being, but a lot of it didn't . . . Why would they try to create . . . mix all of their best genetics together and then manipulate us in our civilization to keep us down?
- DW - How long do you think this program has been in action for?
- CG - Of the 22 different programs, they've been going on for different lengths of time, but the genetic manipulation of what we are has been going back at least 250,000 years.
- DW - Wow!
- CG - But these programs, they vary, in their length from 5,000 going . . . They're all different lengths of time.
- DW - This doesn't sound like something that our secret Earth government or elected government would want these folks to be doing. Could we stop them?
- CG - I don't think so. I mean, this is something that we've just recently been able to beg to get a seat at their table to be a part of the discussion.
- DW - So would these be negative-oriented extraterrestrials or more neutral – not really the benevolent type?
- CG - It depends on your point of view. It's all amount of . . . It's perspective. It's hard to say this group is positive, this group is negative out of all those groups, because they see what they're doing as a positive thing. [During the inner-Earth sub-series of Cosmic Disclosure, CG shares that the inner-Earth people refer to these groups as the Genetic Farmer races, which entered the solar system after a protective barrier was taken down some 500,000 years ago. For more on this see the following related articles.]
Related Cosmic Disclosure Season 4 - Episode 8: Inner Earth Update - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock
- CG - It's going to be overwhelming to learn that there is a vast infrastructure throughout the entire solar system with everything from mining operations in the asteroid belt and on moons and planets to procure raw materials, to industrial complexes that produce technologies, and colonies of human beings that work in those industrial complexes and support this large industrial machine that is throughout our solar system.
- DW - What moons are we talking about? How many of the moons in our solar system—because there's a lot of moons in our solar system.
- CG - Yes.
- DW - There's at least 100.
- CG - Right. There's a lot more than 100.
- DW - Okay. So how far did this go and how much did it expand over time? What were the earliest moons that were conquered or landed on?
- CG - All of this is very tricky diplomatically because a lot of moons are off limits to everybody, because they're diplomatic territory—'owned' by some of these 40 or 60 groups.
- DW - The Super Federation.
- CG - The Super Federation people—especially around Saturn.
- DW - Really? Saturn has a lot of moons.
- CG - Yeah, yeah. But there was a lot of activity around the moons of Jupiter. [In a recent update provide by CG, he shared that Lt. Col. Gonzales attempted to gain entry to a base near the Saturn but was turned away due to lack of humility.]
- DW - Germans and ICC people?
- CG - Um-hmm. And Uranus, and then the asteroid belt.
- DW - Now, I had Jacob, my space program insider, who I've mentioned before, tell me that some of these moons, the entire interior would be like a geodesic shape that has—like a dodecahedron, let's say—pentagonal faces with trees and habitable land. Like the whole interior of it is hollow. You can fly your craft along, and you get to a certain point, and then you make a turn, and you fly this way.
- And like when you get insider there, it's almost like a paradise-type of world. Do you think that that might be some of what is going on in these Saturn moons, that they're that built out inside?
- CG - Mm-hmm.
- DW - Did you encounter information like that yourself?
- CG - Yes.
- DW - Really?
- CG - And I encountered information that I've tried to stay a lot away from. All of this is so incredible, but our Moon is also an artificial body.
Related Could The Moon Be An Ancient Space Ark? | Strange Moon Facts
- DW - That is something that almost everyone in the know, that I've spoken to, has said.
- CG - It's in a locked orbit with the Earth with almost like a tractor beam technology that has locked it in an orbit with the Earth. And they've found the energy field that goes deep within the Earth, to where it's focused, to anchor the Moon. And the Moon only changes position, as it goes further from the Earth by, I think, centimeters every certain amount of years or something.
- DW - You're saying that's not normal for a moon?
- CG - Absolutely not. The Earth's density and the gravitational effect it has in timespace, creating a torsion field by its spinning and contorting spacetime is not enough to capture something of the density . . . of what scientists say the density of the Moon is.
- And because of the spinning of the Earth, it should have an effect on the Moon to cause it to spin.
- DW - Oh, wow!
- CG - But the Moon is locked in. It doesn't spin. It's locked in too close to the Earth, and it is not something that could have been captured. None of the scientific models have worked, that it was once part of the Earth and was flung out. It was around 500,000 years ago that the Moon became a satellite.
- CG - The first couple of German seed colonies that actually made it on Mars were within the first 20 degrees of the polar regions. There was one in particular that the ICC used to expand and build off of, and this one was somewhat in a canyon area, into the side of a canyon, and advanced in and was under the surface of Mars – not on the surface.
- DW - And you said that some how they hollowed out more space inside the Earth was with these what I was told were called Fifth Gen-type nukes, where they just create a big, sudden explosion with no lingering radioactivity?
- CG - Yes.
- DW - The one that became the mainstay, was it in the northern or southern hemisphere?
- CG - The northern hemisphere was where the first main base that was a German name, in the beginning, which was built . . . was built out.
- DW - Okay.
- CG - And it was built out in a huge way. It was built out to contain a large amount of engineers and scientists. And also, a little ways away, an industrial complex was built where they were going to start producing the, I guess, the items that they needed—technology that they needed that came from raw materials they mined on Mars, moons, and in the asteroid belt. [CG disclosed in the past that the ICC produces extremely advanced technology that it trades with over 900 different extraterrestrial groups on a regular basis, and more less frequently.]
- They took these raw materials, turned them into usable materials, and even composites, and created what they needed in these rather small plants in the beginning.
- DW - So what was considered to be the desired technology that they were building out there in the beginning? What was their initial attempt? What did they want to make?
- CG - They were building what was needed to expand on Mars.
- DW - Okay.
- CG - So in the beginning, they were just building what was needed to expand their infrastructure on Mars.
- DW - So are they building materials on Mars out of local stuff, like you said before, involving the Kevlar bags and then making concrete out of local earth from the Mars sphere? What was the building technique? You said that these industrial facilities they had were building the things they needed.
- CG - Yes, they were building . . . The raw materials were coming from mining that was [happening] on Mars, on various moons and the asteroid belt. These raw materials were taken to the Mars' industrial areas further away from the colonies and converted into usable materials, whether they be melted down into certain metals that were put into dyes or forms or converted into composite materials.
- DW - When was the first stable base that lasted on Mars?
- CG - I think they . . . around '52 to '54 is when they really started getting the United States to sign the agreements, and they had only just really got a good foothold on Mars by then. They really had a lot of setbacks on Mars. They lost a lot of lives.
- DW - So almost like an 18-year struggle.
- CG - Yeah. It was . . . I mean, they really did the pioneering work on Mars.
- DW - But they had better success building mining facilities on asteroids and moons prior to stabilizing Mars?
- CG - This was at the same time.
- DW - Oh.
- CG - Yeah. Once they had a stable area to call their own territory, then they were then starting their mining operations. Their mining operations were more . . . I guess when a geologist goes around a large region and is picking up certain rocks, doing core samples, getting a good idea and then labeling certain areas and grids. I think it was more of an excavation and figuring out what was out there. When they found certain things they needed, they would start small mining operations.
- You might think that you're in some sort of naval facility or something. The living quarter areas are all labeled in alphanumeric. It looks very, very much like a military installation.
- There was one place that we went that they had to fix a damaged piece of equipment that was essential, that the ICC couldn't get their personnel to in a manageable amount of time. And we were escorted to . . . told not make eye contact with anybody, not to talk to anybody, that whole thing.
- And there was a wall where people were like hanging art. I mean, it looked like they were doing some things for the mental health of people to make them not totally depressed and suicidal.
- DW - Sure.
- CG - But the people looked gaunt, pale and just almost like drones—just going about their day.
- DW - Were there photographs of cool-looking ruins from old civilizations that you saw?
- CG - Yes, of ruins and of aerial photographs of areas, the huge volcano.
- DW - Olympus Mons.
- CG - Olympus Mons. There are lava tubes that are 10 times the size of the lava tubes we have here.
- CG - And they are perfect for sealing and creating an environment on the inside, and you have an easy, ready-made base. And that is a very highly coveted area to create bases.
- CG - And the Germans wanted it. Later, the ICC groups—I guess the modern space program groups—wanted to utilize that area, but it was already occupied by another group. There were a lot of them, and they defended it fiercely.
- DW - Really? Do we know anything about what they look like or where they're from?
- CG - Yes. There's a treaty between some of these groups. One of the groups are a reptilian type, and the other are an insectoid type.
- DW - That's kind of what I expect. Ha, ha, ha.
- CG - That is a very coveted area.
- DW - So when you say 10 times bigger than lava tubes on Earth, are we talking five miles wide, 20 miles wide, 50 miles wide, top to bottom?
- CG - I mean, huge. Bigger, I mean, they dwarf any of the caverns or the tubes that we have here
- DW - Most of which we don't know about, I guess you're saying.
- CG - Right, yeah.
- DW - Because they already have huge cities built in them.
- CG - It has to do with the size of the volcano, the gravity, the barometric pressure on Mars, and the way that . . . how come they're so huge.
- DW - So could they be even like 100 or 200 miles long from top to bottom?
- CG - I would be speculating.
- DW - Okay.
- CG - I didn't see any hard data on how many meters or yards or feet they were.
- DW - But given that some of the cities here on Earth, I guess, can probably hold hundreds of thousands of people, you're saying that in these lava tubes, you could have millions of people.
- CG - There are millions of beings . . .
- DW - Really?
- CG - . . . living in these lava tubes.
- DW - Wow! What are they doing?
- CG - Just living out their life cycles there.
- CG - I'll start with the oldest, which is Solar Warden. They were started back in the late '70s, '80s, during the SDI – Strategic Defense Initiative, I think, is what that stood for – just before and after Reagan.
- DW - What was Solar Warden's original responsibility?
- CG - They policed the solar system from intruders.
- DW -That would be groups that are not part of these 40 that are the Super Federation?
- CG - Right. And also somewhat of a space traffic-control, air-traffic-control. They took care of that.
- DW - Couldn't some ET group just interfere and invade with vastly superior weapons and technology? I mean, how could a group from the '80s be able to police our solar system against, potentially, anybody that could try to invade here?
- CG - Well, they wouldn't have been able to hold their own with a large invasive force, but most of the groups that passed through were only in, maybe, one to a handful of vessels. There's so many different groups that pass through our area.
- DW - And I would guess it's sort of like gang warfare, where the 40-some-odd ET groups that have sort of claimed this as their turf, with whatever level of technology they have, they're also going to defend their home turf from an invasion.
- CG - Right.
- DW - So Solar Warden is not necessarily meeting a tactical force. They're not having a weapons-up fighting stance when you say they're policing the solar system. Or are they?
- CG - They would engage small numbers when they had to, but they were not ever a huge force to be reckoned with.
- DW - So most of these unwanted entrances into our solar system would be more small groups of ETs or single craft that are trying to be sneaky?
- CG - Right.
- DW - Just trying to slip in?
- CG - Little marauder groups that would come in and do hit and runs to come in and take things and leave.
- As Solar Warden has started a cold war – pretty much, a cold war – they started to fly in front of the International Space Station to “accidentally” show their vessels, little things like that, in the beginning.
- DW - If Solar Warden is going to try to create disclosure, where obviously the other parts of the Space Programs don’t want it, couldn’t that lead to a shooting war between these factions?
- CG - Yes.
INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE CONGLOMERATE:
- CG - You have the ICC, the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate, which is pretty much the largest. They own pretty much all the infrastructure out in the solar system. You have . . .
- DW - And what corporations?
- CG - Just about every aerospace and other than aerospace, it’s a huge amount of...
- DW - Lockheed, Boeing, McDonnell Douglas, Hughes Aircraft?
- CG - Yes. Just, all of the above. And not just American corporations.
- All of these aerospace companies and other engineering companies started to build all of the secret space technology.
- The military and the “government” itself could not do this. They did not have the ability to build all this. They didn't have the “infrastructure”. But the Germans highly coveted this infrastructure because they were already out there, and they needed this infrastructure to grow.
- CG - They had big plans for what they had already—they had a foothold out there. And they wanted to grow. They had large plans, and these plans—when they brought information to some of these aerospace companies, that they had been out to the asteroid belt and found entire asteroids that were made of precious metals that they had already been mining some, dollar signs popped in their eyes, in the eyes of these US capitalists.
- So they fully got behind this German grand plan to build out a giant infrastructure into outer space.
- DW - How soon after they got to Mars and they got successful, stable encampments, did they start building facilities on asteroids or other moons?
- CG - Almost immediately.
- DW - Really?
- CG - Yeah. The Germans had already started mining certain asteroids. And this is one of the reasons the ICC wanted to go out there. They heard there were asteroids out there that had platinum and gold.
- DW - Ha, ha.
- CG - And the talk down here on Earth about there being hardly a discrepancy in gold, gold being rare, silver being rare, that is a total manipulation. I mean, just on Earth, the syndicates have hidden a bunch of gold.
- DW - Right.
- CG - There's tons of gold. And the gold that they're finding in these asteroid belts, atomically, you look at Earth gold and this gold—they're the same. They don't have different atomic structures. It's gold.
- DW - Wow!
- CG - So there is plenty of gold in the solar system and so many tons of gold, and platinum, and silver, and other elements in the asteroid belt that have been . . . [Which would make any monetary system based on precious metals untenable, hence the SSP Alliance desire to have a moneyless society. Why continue to use money when abundance is the norm for everyone?]
- DW - Could you actually find entire asteroids that are just a piece of gold or a piece of silver?
- CG - Well, I wouldn't say that they're entirely a big nugget of gold, but are very much gold.
- DW - Did the ICC or the Germans develop advanced computer technology faster than we did on Earth that they could start to use in all this robotic mining and things?
- CG - Yes, they've had computer systems and quantum computers much, much longer than – way before Bill Gates and IBM started to put out motherboards and integrated chips. The ICC always kept the most advanced toys.
- DW - What is it about the Dark Fleet that earns the name “Dark”?
- CG - A number of reasons. Well, in black ops, when there is a dark program, it is completely compartmentalized to where no one receives any intelligence. The other Secret Space Programs received very little information about the Dark Fleet's mandate, what they were doing, what they were up to.
- DW - Really?
- CG - Their bases were completely autonomous. Other Secret Space Programs did not get to go to their bases. Their craft were of a different design usually.
- CG - They had several different types of vessels that you would see that you would associate with them.
- DW - Well, could you describe some of what made these vessels different? What were their characteristics?
- CG - Yeah. And one of them is a very large wedge-shaped that is very much like “Star Wars” – the Destroyers, I guess, very much like those, but they're a little bit more sleek.
- DW - What about the little thing on top? Is that there?
- CG - Similar.
- DW - Really?
- CG - Similarly, but not as high, but similar.
- CG - There's also a very large diamond-shaped vessel that they have.
- CG - They have a very large pumpkin seed-shaped vessel.
- DW - When you say 'very large', now, what are we talking?
- CG - Over 600 feet [183 meters] across.
- DW - Okay.
- CG - But those are smaller than the large wedge-shaped vessels.
- DW - Right.
- CG - And all we've really known about them is that they fight . . . They're an offensive force. They are for going and doing offensive type of work alongside the Draco. They go outside the solar system on, I guess, conquests or defending Draco territory, helping the Draco on military expeditions.
- The ICC has helped them build out a lot of this, these vessels and weaponry. And then the Draco group has helped them enhance it even more so for offensive duties outside of the solar system.
- And they spend almost all of their time completely outside the solar system, and we hadn't received . . . We knew of . . . There's one of their bases on the Moon that is quite a ways from the Lunar Operation Command that is shaped like a pyramid with the top chopped off.
- DW - Yeah, and you have an illustration of that we can bring up here.
- CG - Yeah, that's not my illustration. She needs full credit for this image. She had been abducted and taken to this facility. I was very surprised when people wrote me, and someone else had described this same facility on the moon.
- DW - And it looked exactly like what you saw.
- CG - It looked almost exactly, pretty close, but it's a very good representation. And it's been almost impossible to get good intelligence about what's going on there.
- The Dark Fleet is completely human-ran. They do answer to and work alongside the Draco Alliance. They're allies, and they go out and they do offensive battles and offensive expeditions together outside the solar system.
- DW - What are they going for? What is the offense about? What is the goal or the objective?
- CG - We assume that it's conquest or keeping certain areas secure or reined in in their empire, but we really don't know. It's been very difficult to get information and intelligence about the Dark Fleet. And there's been a few defectors from the Dark Fleet that were stuck inside of the outer barrier that was erected. Most of the Dark Fleet was stuck outside.
- And whatever information has been gleaned from those defectors, I have not heard. So they have been a very large mystery to a lot of people.
- DW - Why would anybody want to cooperate? Why would any humans from here want to cooperate with these reptilians that are basically like biblical demons or devils?
- CG - Well, one person's demon and devil is another person's god.
- DW - Sure. So we don't really know exactly what they're doing out there, but you said that when this outer barrier went up, a lot of them got locked out of our solar system.
- CG - Yes. [CG revealed in previous episodes and during the Consciousness Life Expo talk from 2016 that the Outer Barrier was erected after the Cabal attempted to destroy one of the spheres using some kind of particle beam weapon technology.]
- DW - But it appears that a significant portion of their command structure, their elite, were actually in our solar system when the barrier went up?
- CG - Yes. Yeah. Command and control, and communications were still here, and a lot of their operational forces were outside doing what they do when this outer barrier was raised. So they became stuck outside of this field around our entire solar system that is way, way out past where the heliosphere is—out past the Oort cloud. It's huge. And they can't come back.
- CG - So the structure that was here has somewhat been cannibalized into the ICC and defected to the Alliance.
- DW - If you saw somebody from the Dark Fleet, what are they going to be dressed in? What do they look like?
- CG - They were very distinctive. A lot of the times they usually . . . It's almost out of “Star Wars” again. They wore . . . They had a very . . . They looked very stern, very arrogant, like they felt very elite. They wore black stormtrooper kind of clothes, just very stern like. Very totalitarian acting. And a lot of the people that ended up going into this program came from a lot of the German secret society Nazi kind of programs.
- A lot of them and their ancestors or people that were born later on after these breakaway civilizations occurred have joined.
- DW - So do these Dark Fleet personnel actually . . . Do they have homes here on Earth? Do they go out to work? Do they drive into a local military base and portal out?
- CG - I would assume that they are 100% vested off-world.
- DW - The way you're describing it, it sounds very military. I'm wondering is it all men, or are there women in the Dark Fleet, too?
- CG - I'm sure there are women, but I personally only saw men.
- DW - Hmm.
- CG - Yes, they're very regimental, very totalitarian, very . . . The energy you feel from them is very unnerving. They don't feel like pleasant people at all.
- DW - Are there different races of normal humans that we'd see on Earth in the Dark Fleet?
- CG - Yeah. It's not a Caucasian purity kind of . . .
- DW - Really. Okay. You mentioned that the Draco have different reptilian types, and you said there's insectoids as well. Did they co-mingle with these humans in the Dark Fleet, or is the Dark Fleet simply a human fleet that is a support crew for the Draco Alliance?
- CG - They are their . . . It's a human, completely human, fleet that flies in support of and alongside the Draco fleet.
- DW - So you don't . . . You're not going to see extraterrestrials on these ships.
- CG - I don't think so. I've heard people talk about advisers, maybe one or . . . some advisers being on board, but this is like second, third-hand information that I've heard people talking about. There's a lot of mystery about . . . That has been so compartmentalized about the Dark Fleet. That is one of the biggest secrets still remaining even with those in the SSP Alliance unless there's information they haven't shared with me recently that they have found out.
- The Dark Fleet had a lot of secrets.
GLOBAL GALACTIC LEAGUE OF NATIONS:
- CG - And then we have this Global Galactic League Of Nations group that was somewhat of a carrot that was offered to all the other nations to have them maintain this veil of secrecy about what was going on in outer space by giving them a space program and giving them a narrative of “There's certain threats, or possible invasions, we need to come together and work together.”
- And at the one facility that I visited a couple times, it looked very much like the TV show "Stargate Atlantis" where you had a real laid back environment, people walking around in jumpsuits with patches from all different countries of the world. They are almost completely outside of the Solar System as well.
- This program was a fairly recent one. It didn't start back in the '50s and '60s.
- DW - Oh.
- CG - Back then is when they started to find out what was going on.
- DW - Okay.
- CG - I believe this was something that started probably, at least, in the '80s maybe even '90s. It's fairly recent.
- DW - Where does the Alliance come into play now that we're talking about the Solar Warden? You said Solar Warden got started in the late ‘70s and they got a lot of the “Star Wars” technology?
- CG - Mm-Hm
- DW - How does this relate to the Alliance exactly?
- CG - Okay. Well, that . . . They were kind of the root group that formed the Alliance. Now, they’re made up of breakaway or defectors from the other space fleet groups.
- Yes. It was on the brink of that when the Sphere Alliance, the Sphere-Being Alliance, went into an active mode and made contact with the Alliance . . . the Secret Space Program Alliance, which had just started accepting defectors from some of these other groups to where it wasn’t just the Solar Warden group anymore.
- The Alliance was made up of defectors from the other programs, as well. So, it’s a hodgepodge of defectors from all the space programs that have a common goal of ending the tyranny on Earth of basically the secret Earth Government that controls the “Babylonian money magic slave system” and to bring to Earth the technologies that we have developed that has free-energy, all kinds of medical technologies that will heal just about anything you can think of, clean up the environment. Overnight, these technologies would collapse the financial system and there would be no need for a financial system. And they want to bring this to Earth and to also do a full disclosure of all of the crimes against humanity that all of these elites have been doing over many, many years. That’s their goal.
- DW - So, when did the Secret Space Program Alliance start to have these goals in mind and begin to take action on them, to your knowledge?
- CG - To my knowledge, they started forming these ideas in, probably, the late ‘90s and were really starting to act on it in the early 2000s, where they were really trying to cause accidental disclosures by flying in front of live (video) feeds, trying to get people to ask questions.
- DW - Is there an opposition going on to the Cabal that goes beyond bloggers?
- CG - Absolutely. Every single enemy they've created over the hundreds of years, every group they've alienated, every atrocity they've done to these countries over these hundreds of years, has finally built up to a point to where they all came together, loosely came together.
- All of them have their own cultural pains, and I guess some of them have different agendas on the retribution they would like to see exacted on the enemy, which we're calling the Cabal. Others would like to just maybe have a few changes. They think a world government is inevitable anyway, and the Cabal was wanting to do it in an evil way, so why don't they co-opt it and do it the right way?
- Despite many of these alliance groups having different agendas and ideas about what should happen to the Cabal once they overcome them, they've put aside a lot of differences, and they've come together for a common goal, which is to defeat the Cabal.
- And this is the key of why the Cabal had been so successful. They are made up of many different syndicates of people with many different belief systems and agendas, but somehow they found a way to work together. The 0.01% of them have found a way to work together—even though a lot of them really don't like each other—to exact control over the Earth.
- Well, the Alliance is following the same playbook, getting together with people they wouldn't normally work with, forming a loose alliance, and trying to, or actually are in the midst of, overthrowing the financial system that this Cabal has set up for the last 100 years and want to replace it.
- DW - So I think people that are investigating this have felt that the Cabal controls central banking in every country. They have bribed or compromised all of the leaders in every country. The leaders are blackmailed, and therefore even people who are fairly compassionate and reasonable folks, there's a widespread belief that this Cabal has just penetrated every country, all aspects of society. So what do you say to those people when they hear about the idea of an alliance and they, “I just don't believe it?”
- CG - Well, there is an Alliance, and it is true that this Cabal is a master at infiltration, and, indeed, they have infiltrated elements of the Earth Alliance. And, you know, this is a problem, but, like the BRICS Alliance . . .
- DW - You're talking Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa is the B-R-I-C-S.
- CG - Right, they've gotten together, and they've created pretty much a new world bank and financial system to compete with the Western or Cabal banking system.
- DW - And you're talking about the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, or AIIB.
- CG - Right. Over time, countries like China have been slowly purchasing the debt and also natural resources from countries owned by the Cabal as their financial Ponzi scheme has slowly, slowly started to collapse.
THE DRACO ALLIANCE
- CG - There are a wide range of different types of reptilian beings that are involved with this Draco Alliance, but there are also some insectoid-type beings that are involved in this Alliance and some very strange Nordic-type beings.
- There's been a little bit of information that they are a conquered race that was forced into servitude, but that are also a part of this federation.
- DW - Well, let's start with some of the basics, which would be if somebody were unfortunate enough to see a Draco, what are they going to see? What are we talking about here?
- CG - There's many different types.
- DW - Okay.
- CG - Yes, but they're bipedal. They have different types of reptilian beings, some that are quite short in the 4 ½ to 5 feet tall that look very much like Greys. They have reptilians that are of like the Draco-type that are . . . They range from 9 to 14 feet plus tall. And there's a whole range of them.
- They have different castes within their system. They have like a warrior caste. They have engineers, scientists, almost like a hive. And then they have their royalty up at the top that control and direct everything.
- DW - If you were to see a Draco royal, what are you going to see? What's the height? What are the characteristics? What do the eyes look like? What does the skin look like? Let's just get into that.
- CG - Well, I met, unfortunately, a Draco royal, and it's not . . . it's something that I've refused to repeat and so has Lt. Col. Gonzales. This one was around the 14 foot [4.26M] range, which is incredibly tall. They are incredibly muscular.
- DW - They couldn't even stand up in a typical room that any of us would have.
- CG - No. Very reptile looking, had vestigial wings and a vestigial short tail.
- DW - What do you mean by 'vestigial'? What are you saying it is?
- CG - Like the wings at one time would have been able to support them in flight, but now they are just a remnant.
- DW - So they're just stubby little . . .?
- CG - Right. They're kind of a remnant of what I was able to see unless they were triple-folded in a way to where they could have opened up wide. I mean, it just looked like vestigial wings.
- DW - When you see this white being, does it wear any clothes, or is it basically just naked with its scales—white scales?
- CG - Yeah. It was not wearing clothing.
- DW - Okay. And you have said before it has a very ripped muscular look to it?
- CG - Yeah.
- DW - Now, my other insider said they weigh 3,000 lbs. [1,360 kg.] and have a 5-foot-wide shoulder span. Would you say that's correct?
- CG - The weight . . . I would say, yes. That's probably close. 5 feet for the shoulder span—I don't know if that's even enough.
- DW - Really?
- CG - Yeah. Very broad, very intimidating.
- DW - Are they all white? Or is this just one type?
- CG - No. There's another type that people describe as red, but it's a real weird brown that makes it look red that also has wings. They're smaller, and they're less muscular, but they're . . .
- DW - Now, these folks have the vertical slit pupil, right?
- CG - Mm-Hmm.
- DW - And the eyes are kind of large on the face like a Grey, or is that not so much this type?
- CG - No. It's in proportion to its skull as you would picture a reptile.
- DW - And there's just two holes for the nostrils or not really a nose?
- CG - Well, it depends on which ones you're talking about. Yeah, they have nostrils that will sink in and go up, and then there are some of them that have sort of a nose that goes up . . .
- DW - Like a snout.
- CG - Kind of like a little snout.
THE SPHERE-BEING ALLIANCE:
- CG - They do not call themselves the Sphere-Being Alliance. This is a term that the Secret Space Program and some of the secret Earth governments gave them. They call them the Sphere-Being Alliance, because they were able to gather, through intelligence, that it was a group of beings that were associated with these giant spheres of three different sizes, the Moon, Neptune and Jupiter, that were now in our solar system for reasons they were not sure why they were there.
- But this group was not making contact with them. They were ignoring their hailing attempts to communicate with them. So this is just what they named them early on.
LIFE AFTER DISCLOSURE:
- DW - What would the average person's life be like if the Alliance's goals are met on Earth? What would that life be like?
- CG - It would be no different than the “Star Trek” era—what you've seen in “Star Trek”.
- DW - So could people have a portal station that they could go to, where instead of flying through the airplane that you’d be able to take some kind of stargate-type system to wherever you wanted to travel?
- CG -Sure. Yeah. There’s replicators. There would be no starvation. Literally, the deserts could be turned green with desalination of water.
- DW - What about all the plastic floating in the ocean in these big giant gyres of waste material?
- CG - Matter is easily changed into something else. It’s just a matter of knowing how, the technology to do so. And we have that technology. It’s just not being shared.
- DW - Some people might be really freaked-out by the idea of not having money anymore. They’re going to say, “That’s socialism. That’s communism. That’s going to get us under even more control because nobody will have any money to resist this new thing that they’re trying to so.”
- CG - That’s the way we’re programmed.
- DW - How would you think that that’s not the case?
- CG - I mean, if you want money that badly, you can use a replicator and replicate some silver or gold of replicate yourself a $100 bill, if it makes you feel comfortable, and put it in your pocket. There will be absolutely no need for any type of financial give or take.
- DW - I would think that the typical old-school politician mentally would be that if you gave everybody on Earth this kind of stuff, that they would all just want to drink beer and nobody would want to do anything, and they’d just be hanging around and it would kill them. It would ruin their lives.
- CG - Well, there’s going to be a transitional period where people are going to go probably a little bit nuts for a while with the technology.
- DW - I mean when people win the lottery right? It’s not good for them.
- CG - Right. Well, if everybody wins the lottery at once, everybody has a replicator. Everybody’s going to be pushing the button every day and trying all these different meals. Everybody is going to want to go all over the world, and once it’s cleared all over the solar system, and see all these different ruins that are everywhere. I mean there’s going to be a lot that’s going to be opened up. But first, we’re going to have to go through the process of dealing with our past and getting over our past.
FINAL STATEMENTS BY DAVID:
- DW - All right. Well, I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. This is awesome stuff. When you start to get it all together like this, as I'm sure you can feel now, the scope of this information, the awesomeness of what there is to know, how much we've been lied to, and the incredible world that exists all around us veiled from our view so thinly that we now have people like Corey coming forward, and others, blowing the whistle on this, telling us the truth, bringing us the knowledge that you need to help your mission and my mission of freeing this planet from the tyranny that has held us under for so long.
- We look forward to another year coming up of even more amazing episodes like this for you to enjoy with us as we both go on this journey of exploration and discovery together.
- This is David Wilcock and the Gaia network, and I thank you for watching.
- Coming up soon, we're going to have explosive new episodes of William Tompkins and Sergeant Clifford Stone. Tompkins is an aerospace engineer whose testimony validates many aspects of what Corey has been saying on “Cosmic Disclosure”.
- And Sergeant Clifford Stone specialized in UFO crash retrievals, firsthand identification of the extraterrestrials, both alive and dead, from these wreckages.
- That's coming up here very soon on Gaia.
For the previous episode in this series click here.
For Cosmic Disclosure summaries with David Wilcock and Corey Goode click here.
Stillness in the Storm Editor's note: Did you find a spelling error or grammar mistake? Do you think this article needs a correction or update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at email@example.com. Thank you for reading.
Sign-up for RSS Updates: Subscribe in a reader
View and Share our Images.
Curious about Stillness in the Storm?
See our About this blog - Contact Us page.
If it was not for the gallant support of readers, we could not devote so much energy into continuing this blog. We greatly appreciate any support you provide!
View and Share our Images.
Curious about Stillness in the Storm?
See our About this blog - Contact Us page.
If it was not for the gallant support of readers, we could not devote so much energy into continuing this blog. We greatly appreciate any support you provide!
We hope you benefit from this not-for-profit site
It takes hours of work every day to maintain, write, edit, research, illustrate and publish this blog. We have been greatly empowered by our search for the truth, and the work of other researchers. We hope our efforts
to give back, with this website, helps others in gaining
knowledge, liberation and empowerment.
"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth;
not going all the way, and not starting." - Buddha
If you find our work of value, consider making a Contribution.
This website is supported by readers like you.
This website is supported by readers like you.
[Click on Image below to Contribute]