Tuesday, April 12, 2016

SITS Update for April 14th to 18th, and My Humble Thanks

As I mentioned in the previous post, I will be going to Free Your Mind Conference 4 in Philadelphia later this week.

During the trip, between the 14th and 18th of April, I won't be publishing much content, other than what I can schedule beforehand.

I may have some time while at the event to post a few items, but in-depth writing, like Gaia Portal interpretations, I probably won't be able to do.

When I return on Tuesday of next week, I will resume in-depth content.

My Humble Thanks

I also want to thank everyone for the exchange of energy, spending your valuable time with me, and participating in this great work we are doing together. I wouldn't be able to continue the work of SITS without all the support and participation from readers like you.

Stillness in the Storm is made possible by contributions in the form of PayPal donations as well as ads embedded within the site. I would prefer not to have any advertisements at all, but it allows readers who cannot otherwise contribute to support the work we do here by clicking on ads once or twice a day. In my own practice of giving back, I click on ads for YouTubers or websites I have benefited from; just one way to support the alternative media I am grateful for.

SITS is my passion and has eclipsed all other pursuits in my life. I often spend countless hours researching articles, interacting with fellow truth seekers, maintaining the website and much more—all in an effort to make this website the best resource I can. 

I just want to give back to the world I have received so much from.

None of this would be possible if it wasn't for each and everyone one of you, so again, I am eternally grateful for the opportunity to do the work I can here. And the feedback I receive as well as insights from others is a constant source of inspiration for me. 

Much love and be well on your path.

- Justin

Sign-up for RSS Updates:  Subscribe in a reader

[Subscribe to Stillness in the Storm Blog by Email]
View and Share our Images
Curious about Stillness in the Storm? 
See our About this blog - Contact Us page.

If it was not for the gallant support of readers, we could not devote so much energy into continuing this blog. We greatly appreciate any support you provide!

We hope you benefit from this not-for-profit site 

It takes hours of work every day to maintain, write, edit, research, illustrate and publish this blog. We have been greatly empowered by our search for the truth, and the work of other researchers. We hope our efforts 
to give back, with this website, helps others in gaining 
knowledge, liberation and empowerment.

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; 
not going all the way, and not starting." - Buddha

If you find our work of value, consider making a Contribution.
This website is supported by readers like you. 

[Click on Image below to Contribute]

Support Stillness in the Storm

Sign up for Gaia TV

Sign up for Gaia TV
By signing up through this link you also support SITS