Considering that the existing government is an insurgent force that took over the legitimate de jure government of the US, arguably before 1789, but most definitely after the passage of the Organic Act in 1871, these recent poll results are not surprising.
The only reason people, the world over, haven't realized the illegitimacy of their governments is because of reality management techniques such as propaganda, combined with a bountiful amount of bread and circus, is a powerhouse of distraction and obfuscation. Why bother learning about the truth when the football game is on?
Related Propaganda: Do You Know You’re Soaking In It? | Public Relations and Propaganda are All Forms of Mass Mind Control
But during election times, the people's focus is ephemerally cast on to the government once again. This time around, it appears the population at large is recalcitrant to political rhetoric, as revealed by the below poll numbers taken last week.
Americans have a very bitter taste in their mouths, and rightly so, but are they ready to make the full leap into acknowledging reality? On their own, maybe not, but with a little help from their friends, those of us who have been gaining key knowledge and understanding, the whole truth can be acknowledged.
Related How the Cabal Maintains Their Power And What You Need To Do To Stop It - Un-Consent | Beyond BRICS: Exposing the Rats
Isn't it high time we abandoned fallacious governments and started working together to make the world a better place for ourselves and our children? Our participation is required, we can't delegate this task to anyone else. So let us take the time to gain key knowledge and start the process of uniting for change. Because the enemies of freedom and truth are united, and if we want to restore our own freedom, so must we.
Reading the sentiments of polled people below, doesn't it seem obvious that people want real freedom and change?
Source - Zero Hedge
We’ve previously noted that polls show that Americans are in a “pre-revolutionary” mood, that less than 1 in 5 Americans think that the government has the “consent of the governed”, that government corruption tops the list of Americans’ fears (gee, we wonder why), and that 3 times as many Americans supported King George during the Revolutionary War than support our OWN Congress today.
You might assume that such statements are over-the-top … or that the results come from partisan pollsters.
But a group of Republican and Democratic pollsters and political strategists reviewed polling data last week, and revealed some stunning results:
- 84% of all Americans believe political leaders are more interested in protecting their power and privilege than doing what is right
- 81% percent believe the power of ordinary people to control our country is getting weaker every day as politicians of both parties fight to protect their own power and privilege
- 80% believe the federal government is its own special interest primarily looking out for itself
- 79% of all voters believe we need to recruit and support more candidates for office, at all levels of government, who are ordinary citizens, rather than professional politicians and lawyers
- 78% believe that the Democratic and Republican Parties are essentially useless in changing anything, because both political parties are too beholden to special interests to create any meaningful change
- 76% of Americans agree with the statement that America cannot succeed unless we take on and defeat the corruption and crony capitalism in our government
- 75% believe that the US government is NOT working for the people’s best interest
- 75% believe that powerful interests have used campaign and lobbying money to rig the system for themselves
- 74% see the biased and slanted coverage of the media as part of the problem
- 72% of Americans believe the U.S. has a two-track economy, where most Americans struggle every day, where good jobs are hard to find, and where huge corporations get all the rewards
- 72% believe that the reason families in our middle class have not seen their economic condition improve for decades and economic growth is stalled is because of corruption and crony capitalism in Washington
- 71% believe our government is not only dysfunctional, it is collapsing right before our eyes
- 70% believe the government in Washington does not govern with the consent of the people
- The majority – 56% – say they wish there were a third party with a chance of success to fight for their interests
- Only 15% say the “values and principals of my political party are so important that I strongly prefer to vote for the candidates of my party…”
The country [is] in a prerevolutionary moment.***This election could mark the beginning of the end of two-party duopoly in the United States.***The people believe the real struggle for America is not between Democrats and Republicans, but between mainstream America and the ruling political elites of incumbent politicians, lobbyists, big business, big unions, big banks, big special interests and the big media. [The people are correct.]***The power elite asks, “When will this be over?” Although this is seen as a chaotic and temporary situation by most of the political and media establishment, our research shows a strong, evolving tidal wave of discontent and growing pressure for real and dramatic change.***Real change is what that the establishment fears most and fights hardest against. It is ultimately a losing battle.***This, in fact, is a revolution.
Sign-up for RSS Updates: Subscribe in a reader
View and Share our Images.
Curious about Stillness in the Storm?
See our About this blog - Contact Us page.
If it was not for the gallant support of readers, we could not devote so much energy into continuing this blog. We greatly appreciate any support you provide!
We hope you benefit from this not-for-profit site
It takes hours of work every day to maintain, write, edit, research, illustrate and publish this blog. We have been greatly empowered by our search for the truth, and the work of other researchers. We hope our efforts
to give back, with this website, helps others in gaining
knowledge, liberation and empowerment.
"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth;
not going all the way, and not starting." - Buddha
If you find our work of value, consider making a Contribution.
This website is supported by readers like you.
This website is supported by readers like you.
[Click on Image below to Contribute]