Apparently the Stanley Kubrick Interview, linked below in full, is a fake. This is based on an outtakes video, wherein the director off camera coaches a Kubrick look a like named Tom on what to say.
For clarity, the alleged Stanley Kubrick confession is NOT real, it is a hoax.
Here is a video confiring that the interview is a hoax.
Update - December 12th, 2015 2:00 pm: I've been getting a steady stream of comments saying that this interview is fake, but I have yet to see any positive evidence to confirm that assertion. To be clear, I a merely sharing the data. My interest is in the truth, so if there is evidence to suggest the interview is false, please send it to me. email@example.com
Original introduction altered for accuracy.
The Moon landings being faked is probably one of the most well-known conspiracy topics. For the uninitiated, it provides a source of amusement and ridicule directed toward one who would consider such a thing. But, for those well versed in the topic, there is a preponderance of data to suggest that the Moon landings were, in fact, faked.
Stanley Kubrick is a revered filmmaker from the mid 20th century, cited by some researchers as being the Director who faked Moon landings. Up until recently, this was nothing more than legend and rumor, but in the following interview, he allegedly admits participating in the faked Moon landings. But as I learned later, this is actually an actor named Tom.
The hoax claims that on March 1999, Kubrick was interviewed by filmmaker T. Patrick Murry three days before his death. Murry was forced to sign an 88-page Non-Disclosure Agreement, agreeing to keep the interview secret for at least 15 years.
Here is an excerpt from the video transcript where he admits the landings were faked:
K: I perpetrated a huge fraud on the American public, which I am now about to detail, involving the United States government and NASA, that the moon landings were faked, that the moon landings ALL were faked , and that I was the person who filmed it.
T: Ok. (laughs) What are you talking…You’re serious. Ok.
K: I’m serious. Dead serious.
The actor also says that Kubrick's last film, Eyes Wide Shut, was a film set in the sexual underground, but was really all about secrecy.
I also suspect that flat Earth proponents, a theory based on the premise that all NASA information is fake or contrived, will hold Kubrick's alleged admission up as proof of the theory's validity. As damning as the alleged statements are, this is not positive evidence of a non-spherical earth, to be clear.
Of course, there is already plenty of reasons to question the American-led space agency NASA, which has essentially served as a type of cosmic propaganda machine for over 60 years.
The video interview and transcript is presented in full below.
I will maintain the below material for reference. Again the following is a hoax; this is not actually Stanley Kurbrick being interviewed.
Source - Ascension With Mother Earth
A stunning new video has emerged 15 years after Stanley Kubrick’s death in which Kubrick admits that the NASA moon landings were faked.
Filmmaker T. Patrick Murray interviewed Kubrick three days before his death in March 1999. He was forced to sign an 88-page NDA to keep the contents of the interview a secret for 15 years.
Below is a transcript from the interview with Stanley Kubrick, in which the 2001 Space Odyssey Director admits on camera that, “the moon landings ALL were faked , and that I was the person who filmed it.”
We have included a leaked rough cut of the interview below the transcript:
[SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO]
- K: I’m so preoccupied. With my work, innovation, risk-taking, regrets…
- T: Why are you giving this interview?
- K: Because, it started to get to me after awhile. Well, this is difficult, because it is the first time I’ve talked about it. (sighs)
- T: Sure, take all the time you need.
- K: I’ve always been conflicted by it, but not consciously until years later. I was just blown away by the chance, the opportunity, the challenge of making this, this production, and I went into this like it was a regular film, like another regular film of mine, not thinking too much about uh the long term effects of what it would mean to society if it was ever discovered.
- T: What are you talking about? I’m dying to know what you’re talking about.
- K: Well, a confession of sorts. A movie I made, that nobody is aware of – even though they’ve seen it.
- T: A movie you made, no one knows you made? Is that what you said?
- K: That’s right. Is that intriguing? Do I have you intrigued?
- K: I perpetrated a huge fraud on the American public, which I am now about to detail, involving the United States government and NASA, that the moon landings were faked, that the moon landings ALL were faked , and that I was the person who filmed it.
- T: Ok. (laughs) What are you talking…You’re serious. Ok.
- K: I’m serious. Dead serious.
- K: Yes, it was fake.
- T: Ok. Wait. Wait…
- T: I don’t want this to be an R-rated film, but seriously, what the blank, but seriously…
- T: I, I, I worked almost eight months to secure this once in a lifetime interview that almost no else could ever get, and instead of talking about his sixteen films that I’ve endured since I was a child…That we didn’t land on the moon, you’re saying?
- K: No, we didn’t.
- K: It was not real.
- T: The moon landings were fake?
- K: A, a, a.. fictional moon landing. A fantasy. It was not real.
- K: Don’t you think it’s important for people to know the truth?
- T: The moon landing in ’69, which was two years before my birth…
- K: Is total fiction.
- T: Total fiction.
- T: Is that?…So, that’s the 15 year thing. So that’s makes sense now. That’s why I can’t release it for 15 years now, that makes total sense now.
- T: Did we…we didn’t land on the moon you’re saying?
- K: No, we didn’t.
- T: Why are you telling me?
- K: A, a, a, a massive fraud. An unparalleled fraud perpetrated against them. They SHOULD know.
- K: Nixon want to uh, they were planning, yeah, he want to fake this, this moon landing…
- T: Are you contending that people DON’T want to know the truth about the world, reality, the moon landings…?
- K: The government, knowing this, takes advantage of it by perpetrating fraud after fraud after fraud.
- T: How did you end up giving in? Being complicit with this fraud?
- K: I didn’t want to do it.
- T: This is NOT where I thought this interview was going!
- K: With my help, with my, with my aid, and it is, it is bothering me.
- T: I only have this certain amount of time with you. And I’ll talk about whatever you want, but…
- T: You’re not…This isn’t some type of joke, or…
- K: No. No, it’s not.
- T: Or a film within a film thing…
- K: Not joking. NOPE.
- T: Okay.
- K: The conspiracy theorists were right, on this occasion.
- T: I don’t know what to ask you first.
- K: I thought it was wrong, I just…I didn’t believe in perpetrating a fraud like that.
- T: But you did.
- K: It also undermined my artistic integrity to do that.
- T: Ok, but you ended up saying yes. Why?
- K: Well, yes, but because basically I was bribed. To put it bluntly, that’s what it was. It was just a plain fucking bribe.
- T: Why are you telling me?
- K:A, a, a, massive fraud. An unparalleled fraud perpetrated against them. They SHOULD know! Don’t you think it’s important for people to know the truth?
- T: Why did they have to fake it? Why? Why would they ever need to do something like that? Why would the government ever want or need to do…
- K: It’s no secret that NASA always wanted to fulfill this Kennedy prophecy.
- T: Take it from the beginning…
- T: I gotta be honest, this is where he (Kubrick) got me. I mean, when I actually put myself in his position, when I actually imagine that he was telling the truth, and that he was presented with this opportunity and if in the one in a billion chance that I lived his life and I was presented with the same opportunity, what would I do?
- T: Yeah, he wanted his approval points up and he thought nothing could do it better than this.
- T: What a conflict. I mean, gosh, I can’t imagine being presented with that opportunity. On one hand, I’d really would want to do it, but then I’d probably say I’m committing a crime, and lying…
- T: It depends, but my guess would be…no, if you’re good, but you would do it.
- K: Spielberg, (inaudible) Scorsese, even Woody Allen. There isn’t one of them who wouldn’t do this.
- T: I gotta admit: I’d do it. I’d do it too.
- T: But they dangled all this power and all this flattery on you, essentially?
- K: Yeah, it got to me after awhile. You can listen to so much of that stuff before you start to believe it.
- T: They just said you were the greatest and stuff?
- K: Yeah, yeah – and I agreed with them.
- K: Why are you telling the world? Why does the world need to know that the moon landings aren’t real and you faked them?
- K: Which I consider to be my masterpiece.
- T: And you can’t take credit, or even talk about…
- K: Well, I am now..
- T: Right, so you’ll be dead. In ten years, or 15…
- K: Right, ten or 15 something like that.
- T: So, you can’t talk to Roger Ebert about it. Does that frustrate you?
- T: Why did they have to fake it? Why would they have to do that?
- K: Because it is impossible to get there.
- T: Ok, back up, back up, back up….
first 30 minutes on YouTube…
Sign-up for RSS Updates: Subscribe in a reader
View and Share our Images.
Curious about Stillness in the Storm?
See our About this blog - Contact Us page.
If it was not for the galant support of readers, we could not devote so much energy into continuing this blog. We greatly appreciate any support you provide!
We hope you benefit from this not-for-profit site
It takes hours of work every day to maintain, write, edit, research, illustrate and publish this blog. We have been greatly empowered by our search for the truth, and the work of other researchers. We hope our efforts
to give back, with this website, helps others in gaining
knowledge, liberation and empowerment.
"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth;
not going all the way, and not starting." - Buddha
If you find our work of value, consider making a Contribution.
This website is supported by readers like you.
This website is supported by readers like you.
[Click on Image below to Contribute]