Age regression technology is one aspect of these hidden technologies, wherein participants in a time jump program agree to do a tour of duty known as the "Twenty and Back" program. Goode was one such participant, who completed a 21-year tour and was then age-regressed to the state just before he left 21 years earlier. Apparently this process was done in the Lunar Operations Command (LOC) base, a Secret Space Program (SSP) facility on the far side of the Moon.
In the past, the SSP encountered time jumping effects when using advanced propulsion technologies equipped with a certain type of faster than light drive. They quickly learned that time travel was easily accomplished, but personnel sent to the future or past would experience age adjustment or synchronization to the new timeline. In other words, if one were to travel twenty years into the future as a young man, they would rapidly age to a point as if they had lived out those 20 years. Apparently every living being has a Zero Time Reference point established at the moment of conception, which must be adjusted artificially via SSP technologies, else a time traveler would experience the age adjustment effect.
Goode has long been inaccurately called a super soldier yet he clarifies herein that he has never been a super soldier. But, he did encounter several super soldier programs during his time in the SSP, wherein they could use a type of psychic attack to disable or kill an enemy target. These super soldiers were also trained in highly advanced combat techniques as well as advanced psi training enabling them to catch bullets using a type of precognitive intuition.
The Looking Glass Project is apparently a time-lensing technology which is modeled after the human pineal gland. It works by artificially focusing an operators consciousness and projecting the images received onto a screen at incredible rates of speed. This is a technological version of what Remote Viewers are able to do after years of training and mental discipline. Like a Remote Viewer, the operator is able to view any point in space or time, enabling the program to gain glimpses into the deep past or future. However, depending on the personal bias of the operator, the version of events recorded on the screen would vary. In each case the images appeared genuine, but the events shown were different, suggesting that time and consciousness are fundamentally connected in some way; more on this later.
Goode also takes the time to clarify what type of people are populating the Secret Space Program and the SSP Alliance. He says that almost all of the individuals within the Secret Space Programs at large are very damaged, forced to do unspeakable acts in a common criminality technique of maintaining secrecy. But despite horrors suffered in the program, there is a growing faction of individuals actively seeking to release hidden technology, to disclose what has been kept secret and free humanity.
The National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) has been spoken of by some insiders as the highest level of clearance and secrecy on Earth. But as Goode describes, this is actually a very compartmentalized faction who is told they are the best of the best in an effort to maintain secrecy, which by all accounts is highly successful.
The layers of secrecy and compartmentalization employed by what Goode calls secret Earth government syndicates have helped ensure that when whistleblowers begin speaking out, it appears to each other that they have conflicting information, but, in fact, they were indoctrinated into two different programs each of which were told they have the highest level of clearance. As a result, much of the insider testimony can be hard to reconcile into a complete picture, if one only focuses on a single set of testimony. But if one is fully aware of all the various programs and the compartmentalization methods employed to maintain secrecy, then a tapestry of corresponding data beings to present itself. Apparently this is one of the reasons Goode's accounts have shaken the truther community, as his testimony expands the limits of what was thought to be all there is.
For previous Cosmic Disclosure summaries with David Wilcock and Corey Goode click here. Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 have yet to be analyzed, but a transcript of these episodes can be found here.
If you do not already have a Gaiam TV subscription and want to support Corey, use this link here: blueavians.com. For translations of Corey's updates go here.
Some of the content covered here can be found on Goode's websites: spherebeingalliance.com and his older blog goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com.
To sign up and watch the episode click here.
Corey Goode exposes the details you have been waiting for pertaining age regression, super soldiers, advanced medical technology and more. From the Montauk Project to Remote Influencing, these secret sciences enabled the secret space programs to reach out beyond the limits of the sun, all the while concealing their operations from the bulk of humanity.
This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast December 15, 2015.
The summarized notes will be in black, with my commentary in [green bolded brackets]. Alterations to the transcript for ease of reading will be in [brackets], but the original content of the dialog is always maintained. The images with black letter boxing were captured from this episode on Gaia TV.
Transcript and commentary by Justin Deschamps.
DW = David Wilcock, CG = Corey Goode
Transcript and commentary by Justin Deschamps.
DW = David Wilcock, CG = Corey Goode
DANIEL AND RECIPROCAL SYSTEMS THEORY:
- DW - This is Cosmic Disclosure. I'm your host David Wilcock and I'm here with Corey Goode. An insider who claims to have worked in the Secret Space Program. Corey, welcome to the show.
- CG - Thank you.
- DW - Alright, one of the things that was very fascinating to me early along, was getting access to this insider named Daniel. He called his project Phoenix III. He claims to have worked for Brook Haven National Labs on Montauk Point Long Island. Most people call it "the Montauk Project". As I said, [the device he worked on] was a seat from a [recovered] UFO hooked up to a very powerful set of transformers, and the person operating the chair, it would amplify their psychic ability and they could manifest things in the room or create a portal that would take somebody through space or time. [Daniel produced a considerable amount of material discussing his accounts, as well as a great deal of hidden science used in various programs, which can be found here. Much of his understanding is framed around the work of Dewey B. Larson and the Reciprocal Systems Theory, mentioned so often in these summaries. I will attempt to briefly outline the theory to help facilitate understanding of this episode.
Larson spent nearly his entire career reviewing the scientific record in an attempt to discover a unifying theory to explain all possible phenomena observed in the universe. Not only did he discover a huge number of errors within science that were preventing greater insight, but he was able to produce a theory of everything so complete it easily explains material universe as well as life, consciousness, morality, free will, intuition, insight and more. He was also able to model the universe using simple mathematics, with only three fundamental assumptions.
Briefly, the universe as describe by Larson is generally divided into two regions of physical motion. The material sector of motion operates below the speed of light, expressed as three dimensions of space and one dimension of time, known as space-time. The metaphysical sector of motion is the reciprocal of the material sector, operating above the speed of light, expressed as one dimension of space and three dimensions of time. The speed of light acts as a boundary condition between the two regions; as material is accelerated beyond the speed of light motion transfers from the material sector to the metaphysical sector. For example, a so-called 'black hole' or gravitational singularity is an aggregation of material that accelerates beyond the speed of light at what is called the event horizon, transferring motion into time-space. Viewed from space-time, a singularity would appear 'black' or invisible because the material is no longer moving in space-time, and therefore, cannot be observed. In Larsonian physics, certain orders of life are defined as having a space-time component (a body) and a time-space component (a mind).
The mind is that metaphysical aspect of ourselves which is capable of navigating through time, whereas the body can only move through space in a single direction of time. While the body cannot experience memories, the mind can. The mind can also imagine alternative realities, possibilities, as well as potential futures, and of course, the present. Consciousness is the thing which unifies the two, with emotions generated as a result.
In other words, if we imagine a future possibility that does not actually come about, it will still generate an emotional charge. Consciousness cannot differentiate between space-time events (material) and time-space events (imagined), they are just as real in the sense that we are affected so long as observation occurs. Therefore, although our body is resident in a particular timeline or space-time nexus, consciousness can navigate all of these realities, experiencing change as a result. This ability of consciousness to navigate through what has been called the Multiverse will be important to remember as CG and DW discuss aspects of SSP Science.]
AGE REGRESSION TECHNOLOGY:
- DW - In the course of this long amount of conversation that I had with Daniel on the subject, he often described some very unusual anomalies that would happen to the human body as it's put through these portals. Now, I'll just start out our discussion by saying that in the conventional view, if you are biologically 30 years old, and then you get sent into the future, you would think that your body will be 30 years old. Is that what happens based on your knowledge or is there something else that happens?
- CG - In my personal case, I was involved in what they called the 20 and back program. And it was explained early on that I would serve 20 years and then, as strange as it sounds, [I would] be age-regressed and brought back to the original point in time that I left and deposited back...
- DW - Deposited back?
- CG - Into my life within give or take a few minutes of the time I left.
- DW - But there's a problem because you've aged 20 years while you were out there in space.
- CG - Right, and what happens is at the end of your 20 years, in my case it was more like 21 [years], they take you back to the Lunar Operation Command, where you go through a massive debriefing, sign more papers, and then they take you and put you [on] a table and they sedate you and basically paralyze your body, to where you cannot move. You have to be completely still throughout the process. And they put up these thin, almost like cardboard boards. You're strapped to this foam support, and then they put these similar in what looked like weight, [by] the way they were handling them, cardboard-like boards around the shape of your body. The process took about two weeks and in this time period they somehow technologically regressed your body back 20 years to the time when you joined. During this time, some people had gotten tattoos, scars, injuries that would disappear [during the regression].
- DW - Really?
- CG - And you would be regressed back. People that have been put through this, when they've been deposited back into their previous life, or this life that we know here, [if] they undergo hipgnosis or memory regression, they'll have scars that appear on their body during the [memory regression] that will appear and then go away [shortly after]. Or tattoos. Outlines of red scar tattoos will appear for a short time and then go away. And it's some sort of cellular memory that's happening. [This account by CG suggests that consciousness and what it accepts to be true collapses probabilities such that if one becomes conscious of their life previous to the regression, their body begins to tune itself back to the consciousness with the most momentum or inertia. In other words, since an age regressed person experienced a long span of time in that alternative timeline, their consciousness is 'weighed down' with those memories and events, which create a type of path of least resistance that consciousness gravitates towards. As we discussed earlier, even though the physical events of memory, such as a tattoo, are no longer causally connected to the physical body, the mind is still connected, and as a result, the body begins to tune itself to the mind's accepted memories. This suggests that timelines are much more plastic or malleable, and consciousness itself is able to move between them as an almost automatic function, a type of built-in ability.]
- DW - You didn't know this when you came forward, but many years ago, all the way back around 2000, I had read a really weird book online called "The Mars Records." And it was a guy - and at the time there was no other data I had to correlate with this, but it didn't sound like he was lying, just intuitively it didn't feel like it was wrong - he was describing being in exactly what you're talking about now, the Secret Space Program. He only [recalled] very slight memories of being around Mars, having some kind of psychic killing he could do, a psychic termination technique, involving telekinesis that he was very good at. He would fry people's synapses. And he reported that at the end of the assignment that he had in the 1970's that he went through a 20 year age regression. They brought him back to the time that he left, he worked for 20 years, and they age regressed him. This is exactly what you said. Were you familiar with people getting psychic training that would allow them to fry people's synapses? [In Season 1 Episode 11 Potential of Human Consciousness, CG discusses aspects of the Intuitive Empath training program, which was also where certain individuals were trained to perform telekinetic attacks. This was done using various mental discipline techniques and even a virtual reality device that would enhance the intuitive abilities of the trainees.]
- CG - Absolutely. There are stations that they sit or stand [in] that enhance their abilities. This is one of the weapon systems [used]. Those that are trained in remote viewing and remote influencing - I've mentioned it's like an anode-cathode. One is made out of copper, one is made out of like a stainless steel or another metal. They place their hands on it and they focus their minds on a target and they are able to kill the targets in several different ways, and multiple targets as well. Just like people that fly drones and kill people now, a lot of these people are lied to about the targets that they are taking out. But yes that is a very real but hard-to-believe technology and weapon system. Some of these same people are trained to protect facilities from remote viewers. People that are very much in the know, remote viewers, that have tried to remote view facilities and just couldn't do it. We call them "those who scatter." They are trained in scattering remote viewer's thoughts. And this is also done through technological enhancement. But that very much lines up with what he was doing. [For more on remote viewing see the below-linked article].
- DW - Are you a super soldier?
- CG - No <chuckle>. I am absolutely not a super soldier. There are people that fall under that category, I have worked along side of those types of people, but I was under a totally different umbrella. Everyone throws all MILABS under the same umbrella. "If you're MILAB you must be a super soldier." When people associate me with super soldiers, <sigh> I get frustrated. That's not what I was about. That's not what I did.
- DW - There was a super soldier book I read a long time ago, and I no idea if it was really credible or not. It was way back in the earlier 2000s. The guy reported some pretty strange sounding stuff. One of the things he seemed to say was that he, if needed, trained to be able to land without a parachute, from a big fall. And claimed that legs could spring off the ground, that he could bounce and not be destroyed by the impact. It didn't seem credible to me.
- CG - The super soldiers, I saw them do some incredible things - I never saw... That doesn't sound - I don't know.
- DW - Well I don't think we can do a whole super soldier episode but I would like to hear what cool stuff could they do that's beyond normal human capability.
- CG - They definitely would be able to get into the minds of their targets. They would be able to psychically work as a group with their team. They were able to - not quite move like the Matrix [Movies], but their muscles were enhanced to where they were very quick and very lethal. But it was not superhuman, it was just enhanced human.
|Probably the most well-known examples of a Super Soldier are the Spartans from the hugely popular game series Halo.|
Here is a description of the program: The SPARTAN Programs are a series of UNSC projects designed to create generations of physically, genetically, technologically, and mentally superior "supersoldiers" as a special fighting force within the UNSC Military.
- DW - One of the things that Pete Peterson told me, that he was personally involved in, was some sort of training that I gather they developed out of the east, where people were able to blank out their minds and they could actually let their body operate instinctively and catch a bullet that was fired at them with a glove, even though they would have to start moving their arm before the trigger was actually pulled.
- CG - I've seen that done.
- DW - Really? What's the process behind something like that?
- CG - When you totally blank out your mind, you're going to the instinctive part of your brain that we talked about earlier, to where if a rock is coming at your head, they've measured neurologically that your brain reacts like a tenth of a second before it hits you. These people have been trained to get in contact and work with their mental abilities in such a way that they're really almost able to dodge bullets and move in a way that is very amazing. What you just described is not outside the realms of what is possible for a lot of these guys - and girls. There's a lot of women too. [This is yet another data point suggesting that consciousness has the ability to navigate time, and even receive information that has not occurred yet in the space-time nexus where the body is resident. There are many well-established scientific experiments which demonstrate the body's ability to receive precognitive data. Heartmath Institute conducted one such study wherein it randomly presented images to participants the majority of which were calm, but some were violent in nature. Both the brain and heart responded up to five seconds before the image was shown on the monitor, even before the computer had made its random selection. This suggests that an aspect of our consciousness is literally sensing future events. In the below-linked article I attempted to outline the mechanics for how this process works.]
- DW - Some super soldiers have apparently called themselves ninjas and calmed that they got some kind of ninjutsu training, is that true?
- CG - [They are] trained in multiple martial arts, [yes].
- DW - Have you heard of samurai soldiers being trained to have an accurate sword fight while blindfolded and no able to visibly see.
- CG - Yes, a lot of this sounds like [the] Jedi [training] Luke Skywalker [was doing with his] light saber and the little robot flying around shooting lasers at him. All of this type of training is very much involved. I didn't go through this, but I've heard all of them describe going through similar type stuff.
- DW - Is part of why somebody would be called a super soldier that there is some augmentation of their physical body? Are they part titanium, part cyborg?
- CG - No. They do get injections. They are enhanced. They're mentally trained and enhanced. But the super soldier part is just like being the elite, of the elite, of the elite.... of the elite. It does take a super tole on them later on. They don't have a [long] life expectancy.
- DW - Could these guys hold their breath for longer periods of time than most of us could?
- CG - Mmmhmm.
- DW - Could they dive deeper into water than most of us could without having problems?
- CG - They can handle thinner air. Yeah, all of these things.
- DW - These injections are they based on some sort of advanced extraterrestrial technology that sort of amps up the body in unusual ways?
- CG - It's a combination. Some of it is completely chemical and some of it is nanotechnology.
- DW - Really? If nanites are being used, would that then mean that these super soldiers are vulnerable to the AI infection? [Nanites are atomic scale machines able to infect technology or biology and augment it for various purposes. The term came from the TV series, Star Trek The Next Generation, popularly depicted in the film First Contact. In the film, The Borg are a cybernetic race of humanoids, enslaved by an A.I. queen eons ago, which have lost the ability to think for themselves, effectively becoming drones. CG has stated in the past, documented here, that the Secret Space Program (SSP) is well aware of a malevolent A.I. that has apparently interacted with humanity for thousands of years. The SSP Alliance contends that the top of the cabal pyramid of power is most likely controlled by an A.I..]
- CG - They are vulnerable, [yes].
TIME TRAVEL AND ZERO TIME REFERENCE:
- DW - So getting back now to this time problem. The bizarre thing that Daniel told me, was that in the early days of the Montauk project they found that if you push somebody into the future, and they would normally be 70 years old lets say at that time in [the] future, and you then time travel them to that point, that their physical body will suddenly age very rapidly. Apparently in a matter of days, or sometimes in a matter of hours, to the age of 70. Did you encounter any information like that?
- CG - I have encountered information like that and also a lot of information about people who are doing temporal travel [and] suffering from, what I mentioned before as Temporal Dementia, and them coming up with ways around it. And they did with injections that helped I believe due to some sort of genetic telomere therapy that prevented this or slowed it from occurring. [A telomere is believed to be one of the primary factors for the aging process. They are a region of repetitive nucleotide sequences at the end of chromosomes, which prevents deterioration of the genetic material. The theory is, these regions breakdown over time, causing genetic entropy and the aging process.]
- DW - Well let's go back, just for a moment, to the age progression.
- CG - Regression?
- DW - No, progression. Somebody goes forward [in time] and they would be 70 normally and then their body suddenly ages [to match 70 years old].
- CG - Ok.
- DW - I have a lot of specific information from Daniel that we could go into about what he was told for why that was happening. I'm curious if you have heard any of the theory. Or if they had an understanding why that would occur. Is there a reason for that happening? Why wouldn't your body just stay the same if you go into the future? If it's you at one time, and you go into another time, why wouldn't your body still be the same age it was when it left?
- CG - It is still, I believe, a large mystery to a lot of the people that don't take into account consciousness. When you consciously know where you belong and where you've been taken, your consciousness plays in - your consciousness is connected to your body. I have heard of what you have mentioned about the zero time reference. But I don't know a whole lot about it specifically.
- DW - What did you hear the zero time reference, I'm just curious?
- CG - That your physiology, your body and your consciousness - mind body spirit complex, I guess you could call it - all three have to be in harmony together. And when you start screwing around with temporal technologies, and you take the body and move it forward and backward in this illusionary time that the mind body spirit complex gets all out of whack or gets skewed.
- DW - Well let me just share with you what Daniel told me about the zero time reference (ZTR) cause it appears this is an area where we have some overlap [and] you didn't hear everything. Supposedly at the time of conception, that's the only point where the soul and the physical body are joined in what he called an expanding time cone. He also said - and he said this was really important in his psychic training program - that when they want you to go to the quiet point in yourself, they want you to dial back to that moment when the soul and the body inhabit the same quanta, the same location. He said that the age of the physical body is actually not biologically based as much as its based on the width of the cone. So you're conceived here <points to the center of an imaginary two cones with their center points joined in the middle>, and then as you age naturally, it's like your soul age is going up this way and your biological age is going down this way, and the condition of your physical body is function of the distance between these two points. So if you move to a further point in time, it appears that nature has a self-corrective mechanism, so that you can't create a paradox by becoming able to live longer than you naturally would in your [normal] life anyway. So it's like an error-fixing mechanism built into the nature of the universe, because these portals do exist.
- CG - Sounds like a lot more complex way of explaining what I was saying about the mind body spirit connection having to be in sync. [Using the above mentioned Reciprocal Systems model, it appears that the mind is diffused or spread out in time-space, with the body acting as a epicenter of focused attention. In this case, the mind is not 'locked up' inside the body, but it is more like a 'cloud' around the body. Since the universe is sympathetic in nature, meaning it operates via geometry and vibration, then the body acts as a resonator for consciousness, which is non-local. When someone travels through time, their body is moved along with aspects of the conscious mind, yet there is a superconscious aspect left in the resident time. That superconscious aspect then joins with the younger body that arrived from an earlier time, which begins to synchronize the body to the super consciousness at this other space-time nexus. All of this is an entrainment phenomenon of synchronizing the microcosm with the macrocosm. For example, in Cymatics sand is suspended on a steel plate that then vibrates revealing well-defined geometric patterns. As the frequency changes, the sand reorients itself to match the new frequency, the sand remains the same, but its shape changes. Similarly, the body and conscious mind operate the same way, they will reorient or change in the presence of a strong field or signal, in this case the ZTR super consciousness resident at the future time space-nexus.]
- DW - He also said that there were certain technological means that have been developed with the help of extraterrestrials to shift the ZTR so that people could be taken somewhere else and not have this sudden aging or sudden youthening happen to them. Have you heard of that being possible, that you could be transported past the time that you normally would have died, into the future, and still be ok?
- CG - Yeah, I've heard that they've found ways around it. But I'm sure that it hasn't just been from human engineering that they've found ways to do this. We work hand in hand with so many extraterrestrials that it's not a stretch of the imagination [to think] that extraterrestrials have had a hand in helping us engineer this way they found around this problem.
- DW - You said that buffers were put onto these ships that had the time warp capability.
- CG - Well, all-temporal technology, [yes].
- DW - Were there cases before this happened where people were jumping back into the past and looking at Earth's historical events, certain noteworthy events?
- CG - Usually it was unintentional situations, to where, people were making long jumps away and coming back and then arriving back at Earth at the wrong time. And they had to fix that. Usually when people are traveling back in time to look at things, that was a part some of the temporal programs that were eventually shut down.
THE LOOKING GLASS PROJECT:
- DW - Daniel described people wanting to go back and see if Jesus was actually crucified. Did you ever hear of anything like that? If people tried to do that? Or other noteworthy historical events?
- CG - Are you talking about [The] Looking Glass [Project]?
- DW - This was actually a Montauk jump. This was somebody actually going through a Montauk portal to see the crucifixion and just kind of step in there.
- CG - Hrm. No. I'm not familiar with that.
- DW - How about in Looking Glass? Did you hear about people trying to see the crucifixion in Looking Glass? [The Looking Glass Project was apparently a time lensing technology which was based on the human pineal gland. It strongly resembled the remote viewing process, in that an operator would sit in the consciousness chair and use their consciousness to steer the fields which were then able to receive information from the targeted location or timeframe. See the below-linked article for a detailed explanation.]
|The machine featured in the film Contact is apparently very|
similar to the Looking Glass Device.
|The depiction of the Looking Glass device featured in David Wilock's|
presentation The 2012 Enigma.
- CG - Yeah. In Looking Glass I heard that people were trying to look at just about every historical event you can think of, especially a lot of the ones that require a little bit of faith, that are questionable if it happened or not.
- DW - Everybody's on the edge of the seat now, so what were the results? Or did they vary person by person based on their beliefs?
- CG - Yes. Like I said, time is very much consciousness based. Looking into the future and looking into the past you're going to often see a timeline in the past or in the future that is based on the consciousness and the belief system of the viewer. I did not see any reports on Jesus specifically, but there were other things. I believe the assassination of Lincoln was mentioned. That there were different reports of what was seen, and a few other incidents going back way further in time. They were finally figuring out that it depended on who was viewing the past event and their preconceived idea or belief had a lot to do with what they saw, especially when it came to things that were theological in nature. [The suggestion here, as we've been detailing in this analysis, is that one's biases, beliefs, and worldviews directly impacts what is viewed using the Looking Glass Device. This suggests the mind is able to navigate through time via an act of will, because beliefs and biases are essentially choice points in relation to one's experiences. When we choose to accept an idea as true, timelines collapse and a probable future is created. Also, it suggests that all possible events can and do happen at some phase of universal reality. If the ancients were correct in asserting that life is a dream, then what we choose to believe literally shapes the reality which is experienced to a certain extent. Finally, as we discussed in the previous episode wherein CG stated that the early SSP created many paradoxes in time that seemed to naturally resolve themselves, choosing to believe in an untruth, creates a paradox in time-space (the mind), a 'bubble' which is separate from the complete time-space continuum. This paradox is what allows consciousness to explore untruth and eventually learn the lessons of falseness, rejoining overarching time-space continuum when the false idea is abandoned.]
- DW - Did anyone go and look at Valley Forge or the signing of the Declaration of Independence, [in] the Looking Glass, things like that?
- CG - The Declaration of Independence. Yeah, a lot of those things were listed. There was a whole lot of things listed that people had seen that you could expand on and look at. I really didn't look that deeply into them.
- DW - The show "Doctor Who" - [and] I forget [but] in the mid-2000s had already been the longest running program in British television history, something like 22 or 24 years [running]. And they're doing it again now, and it appears they're now actually mixing "Doctor Who" and "Game of Thrones" together and mixing characters. "Doctor Who" is traveling around in a telephone booth that's like a portal that they call the TARDIS. Daniel was saying there was tons of stuff in "Doctor Who."
|The TARDIS (Time and Relative Dimensions in Space) flying through space.|
|The inside of the spacecraft which is bigger on the inside.|
- CG - Yeah, there's been ET craft that, on the inside, are larger than the outside <chuckle> of the craft.
- DW - That's exactly what we see with the TARDIS, he goes into this little telephone booth and he gets inside and it's this huge room. So do you think that they, whoever is doing these shows, is trying to get us ready for cosmic disclosure in the future?
SIDE EFFECTS OF AGE REGRESSION:
- CG - Some of it is to plant a seed in our subconsciouses to get us ready for disclosure and some of it is to discredit people who start to come forward. One thing I wanted to mention, when it comes to - there are a lot of people who have gone through the age regression and have done the 20 and back program, that have gone through the blank slating process. I've mentioned 3% to 5% of people the blank slating doesn't work.
- DW - Right.
- CG - But for those who have gone through that [and] it did work on [them], there's a number of ways to tell. Usually you look younger. Like if you're 45 years old, a lot of people think your 35 to 38 years old. You age well to a certain [point] and then you age really quickly. You have quite a few neurological problems that you start developing, usually around between the age of 30 and 40 years old. You start to get maybe like, it will start out with carpal tunnel [syndrome]. You'll getting nerve issues in your extremities. Seizure issues are very prevalent [as well]. Eye problems. Some people start having weird problems where some of their internal organs start to breakdown a little bit. You start to have a lot of biological, especially neurological, issues later on in life.
ADVANCED MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY OF THE SSP:
- DW - My Space Program insider Jacob told me not to long ago that the health technology they have in the space program is now so advanced that even if you're paralyzed from the neck down, they can actually regrow your nerve fibers and it'll just grow from that origin and reroute itself through your body. Have you encountered anything like that? Is that actually true?
- CG - <sigh> Yeah, and it's very frustrating to me that - especially when I visit the LOC - that I know for a fact that probably three floors below me is technology that could fix some of the problems that I have. But the technology has been denied to me. A little bit of the sour grapes they I have that I've been forced on them, [I suspect]. I've asked for this technology for myself and for, actually some family members who have been diagnosed recently, they tell me: "You don't work for us."
- DW - Jacob also reported vats of replacement arms and legs and other limbs that were grown to be like blanks. And if you get your arm blown off in service or something, they can graft on a new one and it will snap onto your DNA signature and it will become like your own arm again. Are you familiar with that?
- CG - I've known people that have had limbs blown off and they've lost limbs and they've had a, almost like a, gelatin mold that has been holographically grown onto their body. Usually what I was seeing and what I know was being used at the LOC, and also on, I guess you would call them, hospital ships, where a holographic field around gelatin regrew your nerves and rebuilt your limb that was needed.
- DW - Why do you think they're not releasing this technology to humanity if it would not be beneficial?
- CG - The same reason that they're weaponizing our food.
- DW - They want less [people] not more <chuckle>.
- CG - They want less not more of us, [yes].
CHARACTER TRAITS OF SSP PERSONNEL:
- DW - I'm sure that as time goes on - and I say this lovingly <chuckle> - that there's going to be more and more people that are claiming to be channeling and they're going to say that they're challenging the Alliance, or they're challenging the beings that are working with the Alliance. Whether it's the Blue Avians, or the Blue Orb beings, or the golden triangle-head beings or Sphere Beings; whatever.
- CG - Or the two that haven't appear yet. That's already happening.
- DW - Ok, not everybody, but there are some people out there who are ufologists, that seem to have some really nice rose-colored-glasses that they're wearing, right. And they're seeing everything is great. "Everything is so beautiful. Oh, its the [Secret Space Program (SSP)] Alliance." Ok. Your experience, though - we need to get this on public record because the Sphere Beings appear to be coming from a much higher level. They haven't just rubber stamped the [SSP] Alliance, have they? First of all, [the Sphere Beings] didn't want to talk to the [SSP Alliance], except through you, is what you've been telling us.
- CG - And Gonzales.
- DW - Right. So what was the reason why these Sphere Beings didn't want to talk to the [SSP] Alliance directly? If these [SSP] Alliance people are heroes and are going to save the Earth?
- CG - [The SSP Alliance] originally worked for what I guess many are calling the Cabal. They worked directly work for the secret Earth government and their syndicates.
- DW - Some people would say the Illuminati.
- CG - Yes the Illuminati.
- DW - A very scary sounding word.
- CG - These people were not and are not angels, or angelic people by any means. Yes they have turned over a new leaf, they have been oppressed enough, they have seen enough oppression to where they've decided to turn on their former masters, and they want to bring a new era to humanity. But these people are still very damaged and many of them - the [SSP] Alliance also isn't just one group. They're are a bunch of people that have defected from several different space programs that have formed the Secret Space Program Alliance. And a lot of them have come from bad, worse, and way worse groups. Their tactics, their own agendas now are not completely service to others, they're service to self still. The Sphere Being Alliance, with other ETs and this SSP Alliance have said that these groups, even though they are working for the common good, they're still a certain percentage agenda-oriented, service to self and they didn't want to deal with them directly.
COMPARTMENTALIZATION IN THE SSP:
- DW - You said that the people in the military faction of the space program were told that the stuff that's in the sky is ours?
- CG - Right.
- DW - And what were they told about extraterrestrials?
- CG - Some of them were told that the Roswell crash was real. Some of them are told that there are four ET groups that are visiting us. Some believe there are 56 or 58 ET groups visiting us. It just depends on the program that they're in.
- DW - I actually have contact with Hoaglands top insider, Richard Hoagland's top insider, he contacted me all the way back in 2008 or something, when I did a conference in Joshua Tree. And he swears up and down that the only ETs were the Ancient Builder race and that all the stuff that's up in the sky is ours. And it was funny because you said that exact same thing to me about some of the military faction.
- CG - Some of the lower military factions, especially the Space Command Groups, like in the Air Force, some of these groups they believe that every single thing that they are tracking in space is man made. They believe they've been 'read in' at the highest level. And if you tell them otherwise they're ready to fight you. They believe fervently that they are the top of the totem pole that they have top the notch clearances, and that they have the need to know and there's nothing above them that they don't know about.
- DW - What is the NRO, here on Earth?
- CG - The NRO is basically the equivalent of the Air Force's Space Command.
- DW - So the NRO, National Reconnaissance Office, is a naval-based intelligence organization?
- CG - Right. They're involved with Geoengineering, Geospatial Engineering, tracking things in near-Earth orbit, and they have lower level space programs flying what they think are top of the line space vehicles. There are space stations that are near Earth orbit, upper near-Earth orbit, that are a little bit more advanced than the ISS that they're flying to and from. And they believe that's as high as it goes.
- DW - Some insiders seem to think that the NRO is where the buck stops that its like the biggest organization in the intelligence community when you're dealing with space matters. It doesn't sound like you feel that's true.
- CG - No. There are select individuals in the NRO that have high knowledge.
- DW - If we saw one of these space platforms, that are in Earth orbit that the NRO possesses, and it was de-cloaked or unmasked, would it look futuristic or bizarre to us?
- CG - If they were to do some sort of disclosure and say "this is our secret space program," as a way to trick us and show these craft, these space planes, these space stations, yeah we would think they're pretty advanced. But they're probably up to 50 years more advanced than the International Space Station.
- DW - Now I'm sure you're familiar with the story that popped up on the radar of people paying attention, most people probably ignored it, that the NRO donated three telescope to NASA that were significantly more advanced than the Hubble Space Telescope. And they said, "these are obsolete to us. We don't need them." Do you think they were trying to send a message to people by doing that? And if so, what kind of message might that have been sending?
- CG - I don't know if they intended to send a message, but it certainly did. When NASA mothballed them, and said, "we don't have the money to staff a project to <chuckle> to run these new satellites." I mean come on - why wouldn't you take people off of The Hubble [Project] and put them on something that's more than ten times powerful than The Hubble [Telescope]. That just doesn't make sense.
- DW - The question would become if they have stuff ten times more powerful than the Hubble [Telescope], are they star gazing? Are the just counting up the stars in the galaxies?
- CG - Why would the military want to count stars <chuckle>?
- DW - It would imply that there's something out there that they are very interested in looking at.
- CG - And at one point people were asking questions [about] they SBI weapons were being put into outer space, they were asking why 2/3 of them, of these weapons that don't exist, were being pointed outwards instead of inwards, towards the Earth.
- DW - Very good point. Here's another thing that Jacob told me - which I've never shared publicly before, and is going to sound really outrageous, and I accept that - he said that he was aware of the space program having, I guess you could call it telescope technology, that was so powerful that you could actually detect buildings and surface features on planets far away from the Earth. Did you ever encounter anything like that?
- CG - It wasn't optical telescopic imaging, but they had imaging systems that were able to do that type of reconnaissance.
- DW - So we can essentially look around and see what's going on out there.
- CG - Right.
- DW - Let's go back to ancient Greece for a second, and lets talk about some of the secret societies there, where - and I've read this in "New World Order, the Ancient Plan of Secret Societies" by William T. Still, where he says that in these secret orders they would have all the guys go out in one night and everybody would chisel off the penis's on these Greek god statues. When everybody wakes up in the morning, they're horrified that this has been done. The secret society would say, "if any of you guys squeal, we're going to blame all of this on you." And it's called common criminality. Is common criminality being used in the space program? Is everybody tainted with some degree with stuff they've had to do?
- CG - Of any syndicate, of any group that is a tenant [or policy of theirs]. Yes, they get you to do unspeakable things, to where you entwine yourself so deeply that if you speak out you'll incriminate yourself.
- DW - Is this one of the ways that the secret Earth government syndicates thought they could ensure that we would never find out about the space program, because no body is clean in the space program. They're all dirty. They've all got horrible things they've been forced to do.
- CG - Definitely. Like I said, every single person that is in the Secret Space Program Alliance has done horrible things that, maybe in a way, they are trying to make up for it now.
- DW - Well you heard it right here. That's all the time we have for this episode. There's a lot more where this came from next time on "Cosmic Disclosure," because you need to know. I'm your host David Wilcock, I'm here with Corey Goode, and we thank you for watching.
Click here for a Summary and Analysis of Season 2 Episode 13.
For Cosmic Disclosure summaries with David Wilcock and Corey Goode click here.
For Cosmic Disclosure summaries with David Wilcock and Corey Goode click here.
Sign-up for RSS Updates: Subscribe in a reader
View and Share our Images.
Curious about Stillness in the Storm?
See our About this blog - Contact Us page.
If it was not for the gallant support of readers, we could not devote so much energy into continuing this blog. We greatly appreciate any support you provide!
We hope you benefit from this not-for-profit site
It takes hours of work every day to maintain, write, edit, research, illustrate and publish this blog. We have been greatly empowered by our search for the truth, and the work of other researchers. We hope our efforts
to give back, with this website, helps others in gaining
knowledge, liberation and empowerment.
"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth;
not going all the way, and not starting." - Buddha
If you find our work of value, consider making a Contribution.
This website is supported by readers like you.
This website is supported by readers like you.
[Click on Image below to Contribute]