For more on Chemtrails click here.
We introduced this system in the post Science of Life, The Universe and Everything? | Dewey B Larson' Reciprocal Systems Theory - Walking the Path of Truth in a World of Deception:
LARSON's Reciprocal System Theory contends that:
- Because the concepts of space, time, energy and matter are misconstrued in mainstream science, so are the concepts of gravity, universal forces, atomic structure and particle physics.
- The red-shift observed in distant galaxies can be explained without the need for hypothetical inventive concepts such as the Big Bang, the Expanding Universe, Dark Energy, Dark Matter, and Black Holes.
- It is not necessary to introduce the entire area of particle physics and sub-atomic particle structure into Science. This is totally unnecessary as all properties of atoms can be measured and explained in terms of their multidimensional vibrational properties without the need for inventive constructs that postulate the existence of many forms of elementary and exotic particles and forces within atoms.
- The worldview of the evolution of stellar systems is the reverse of what the Reciprocal System predicts, reinforcing the view that the Universe is paradoxical in nature and nothing is as it seems until we "see" through the veils of perception that hide the Universe's true nature from our view.
- There is no need for higher dimensional mathematics or separate laws and fields of science to explain quantum and cosmological phenomena, or the complexity they introduce in interpreting their the maths in a way that has meaning in reality.
- Black holes are an artefact of singularities in mathematical theories and invalid theoretical constructs of how nature works on the very very small and very very large scales, etc.
Source - Conscious Hugs
If it was not for the galant support of readers, we could not devote so much energy into continuing this blog. We greatly appreciate any support you provide!
We hope you like this not-for-profit site
It takes hours of work every day to maintain, write, edit, research, illustrate and publish this website from a small apt in Morocco, Africa.
Like what we do? Please give anything you can!
[Click on Image below to Donate]